Chicago DOL tracking part 8

Hello! mkvr

if you feel that your lawyer is giving you false information,you can also ask your lawyer a copy of a letter that they normally receive from the SESA stating that the lc has been sent to DOL.

hope this make sense

No Title

this happens. Lawyer is not lying, in my case also I found that giving the tax id or the phone number will not give your number. When
did you send the application to chicago. Which company do u work for.
I know a few ways of finding it I can try. Not Promise

Yes, in my case too...

It took more than a month to get updated in the DOL system. Also, when I used the Employer Tax ID, I did not get anything back. Instead, I used the company\'s official telephone number.

Tax Id and Employer Phone Number difference.

I heard that

Employer Tax id based seach will bring details about LCA\'s applied by the company to apply for Non-Immigrant Visa\'s(H1B).

Eployer phone number based search bring details about LC\'s applied by the company to apply for Immigrant Visa\'s (Green Cards).

I hope this will help !!!

Nope no difference

I am getting nearly the same info. Got 5 in the list and that too from 1997 - 2000 which were certified.
I used Phone Number and Tax ID Number as given by the employer. Couldn\'t find any in the recent times.

Please advice me what to do.

If nothing works call 312-886-2928...

I tried using the TaxId and Phone number it did not work, I just called the above phone# and gave Last & First name ...he gave me the case number also RD...he also told that they are working on nov 22nd case.

hope this helps.

my Labor was certified

hi all, I got my Labor certified from Chicago.. Good luck to all
this form has been of good help. My Record Date was Nov 26th..
It took 3 months in Chicago..
See you all in I-140 Forum..

0540310X Certified!!

Got to hear the good news today!!
DOL recd date 12/17/01
Approval date 03/04/02
DOT code 030.162.014
All the Best to all of You.

Labor Certified - Received Hard Copy

RD : 11/06/2001
AD : 02/20/2002
Received Hard Copy : 03/04/2002.
Lawyer is working on the I-140 will be applied soon I hope.

Thanks all on this forum. It has been really very helpful. All the best and the best remedy for all the problems in the green card processing is "PATIANCE"

This number is always busy

This number is always busy or leads to Voice mail....any clues......for the best time to call

EB2/RIR IL - Please help

My Labor application filed in the first week of July and lawyer says they responded to some querries on Prevailing wage conditions in the last week of Dec. When I checked the status using email (LCSTATUS05@doleta.gov) it shows ths status as " Received Regional Office On 01/02/2002". What does it mean? Is it still in State Labor or in federal? Any news on cases held on Prevailing wages requirements?

Mine is a different case altogether.

MY application was first filed in October 2000. MI LC approved in April 2001. Went to Chicago on June 14th 2001. Got denied in RIR EB2 and was sent back to MI in October 2001. MY lawyer sent additional advertising information etc to MI SESA in December.
MY application was again sent back to Chicago DOL on 17th Jan 2002. But during all this process I was not able to find my application listed in the Email Back or AVM of Chicago DOL any time. Now as it is more than a month I am worried again as my lawyer is reluctant on telling me where\'s my application or what happened to it except asking me to wait.

I was told that my application will be given its importance according to the PD in Chicago DOL for this second time, but it seems it is not given any as my lawyer said. Please do let me know what to do...............Please.

How do u check your case status

My RD at Chicago DOL is 12/10/2001...and I wanted to know if it has been certified yet or not. Can anybody tell me how I can check that?.....is it through this email address (LCSTATUS05@doleta.gov).

Thanks

RD 01/17/02

RD 01/17/02 still not showing up in the system, but 01/22/02 is showing up in the system for the same DOT code??.. Don\'t understand how??.. Also Called DOL and checked, but he confirmed again that my case is not entered in the system??.. Did anybody experience this or just me??.. Your inputs are welcome.

How do u check your case status

My RD at Chicago DOL is 12/10/2001...and I wanted to know if it has been certified yet or not. Can anybody tell me how I can check that?.....is it through this email address (LCSTATUS05@doleta.gov).

Thanks

Yes, I have seen some dates like 11/26 or 11/28 dates mixed with 12/17 dates

I don\'t know in what order DOL updates the system.