Chicago DOL -Region V Tracker.Part -4

Approval

DOT Code : 001.061-010
Received Regional Office: 10/25/2000
Current Status : Certified -- FINAL ACTION On 07/31/2001.

see ya in I-140. good luck.

ps : lcstatus05@doleta.gov is very accurate ... & faster than the layers.

Approval

Received Regional Office: 05/24/2001
Current Status : Certified -- FINAL ACTION On 08/14/2001.

IL SESA Tracker

I do not want to call the IL SESA but want to have an idea which date they are processing. Could you please post the date you\'ve sent your case to the IL SESA.

Pulo

Birth Certificate translation

Hello friends,

Does anybody know the format of certification which translator has to give at the end of translation. Is it okay that translation is on a plan paper?

Thanks

Case Fowarded to Chicago but no DOT #???????

Hi, I receieved fax from MI SESA that my case was fowarded to Chicago for futher processing on 07/31/01 but until today I still did not received a DOT or Case # from chicago. I\'ve call thier fax back service and my case is not in thier system.

Is Chicago back in a backlog again?
What can be the hold up?
If anyone in the same boat as I am?
Please advice...

Thanks

No Title

After your case was forwarded to the regional office, you will not receive any receive notice from Chicaogo DOL. They\'ll notify you once a decision has been made on your petition. The case number issued by your local SESA office is not the same as the one assigned by Chicaogo DOL. You have to call 312-353-7536 to find out what your case number is and to check the status of your LC application. Hope this helps.

No Title

What do they need to find your case number? Employer name and your
name???? I thought DOL chicago sends something.

No Title

You\'ll be able to talk to a real person when you call that number. Just give them your name and they\'ll be able to let you know your case number and your status. Chicago DOL DOES NOT sent anything telling you that they have received your application or anything in that nature. They will send you a letter after a decision is made.

No Title

I was able to obtain my Case # and Current Status by calling 312 353-1059. It is an automated line and if you enter your employers telephone number it gives the information such as RD and case #. I chose the reply by fax option and I received the info faxed to me within a minute or so. My RD is 8/10/01 and I am estimating my AD to be around 11/15/01 i.e if everything goes well. Good luck to all you guys!

RajanJohn Sesa Date?

Could you please tell us the date on witch you sent your case to Illinois SESA?
Thanks

Chicago Received!

Thank the good Lord. Chicago finally have my case on thier system with RD of 8/10/01 10 days late...but I guess better late and never!.
Thank a lot guys. I\'ll keep you guys posted.

case number?

My application is still in the IL SESA. Can I know my case number by dialing the 312-353-1059 number?

More Approvals

case 53969xx RD 5/15 AD 8/23
case 53970xx RD 5/17 AD 8/15
case 53971xx RD 5/21 AD 8/16

More Approvals updates

Here are some update to all. Hopes this helps.

Case 053974XX RD6/4/01 AD8/27/01
Case 053975XX RD6/7/01 AD8/28/01
Case 053976XX RD6/7/01 Not Certified

Hang in there guys it\'ll be our turn soon.

Chicago Labor Approvals ?

Case 053974XX RD6/4/01 AD8/27/01
In the above case, does RD represent the date on which application is filed for labor or is it the Receipt Date from DOL ?
Also I believe above application is filed in RIR. Is that Correct ?