Chicago DOL cases sent to BEC.

Same dates, no letter

Same situation:

RIR
Ohio SESA June 2003
Chicago RD June 2004

No 45 day letter yet...

rest_2004_free said:
Should I be concerned, repeatedly Attorney answers there is no way our letter if it was mailed could be lost since it is sent to two places. Following are my details

RiR
OH SESA June 2003
Chicago RD June 2004
DBEC no response to email for over three weeks.

Is there anybody else like me? I know momoyang is also waiting.

Thanks

My LC Filed at Chicago under RIR EB2 (As per my employer)
PD Sep 2003
AD Feb 2004 (at chicago)
45 Days letter Recd from BEC Dallas on 1st Feb.2005 and replied immidiately
Waiting for Further news...............
Any body with similar dates has got any further info will help me.........
Thank in advance

Priority date (Minnesota filing): May 2004
Chicago Regional Center Date : August 2004
45 day letter received and replied to in February 2005
RIR/EB-2

Please sign up...

Legal immigration matters too. We have a life too.
Lets get a voice now !!

Please sign up, 5 minutes of your time could help eliminate or reduce months or years or waiting in BPC's.

Received 45 days letter

I finally received the 45 days letter!

Received at OHIO State Office on 7/02/2003
Received at CHICAGO Regional Office on 6/30/2004
Received 45 days letter on 6/23/2005
Replied to 45 days letter on 7/01/2005

Everything is June/July so far, so I expect my case to cleared in June or July 2006! :)

No 45 days letter

Received at OHIO State Office on 5/17/2003
Received at CHICAGO Regional Office on 7/09/2004
No 45 days letter

:mad: :confused:

btan88 said:
RIR
Ohio SESA June 2003
Chicago RD March 2004

No 45 day letter yet...

:confused: :mad:

You might have to check with your Attorney or Employer..., If they received 45 Day Letter and replied to it.... My case went to Chicago DOL around March '04, but from MN State and I got my 45 day Letter around mid Feb this year.. Since out cases got shipped to Dallas BPC from Chicao Regional DOL, you might have also got it by now.. Again anything with DOL is unpredictable and please use your own judgement... My comments are just a guess, not based on any analysis..

To All

PD for WI : 3/24/2004
RD Chicago DOL : 12/13/2004
45 day letter : 4/13/2005

LC : ?????

Any idea Gurus when I will get the LC :confused: :( :( :(

Case RIR
PD Nov 03(Chicago)
RD jun 24,2004
Case Moved to BEC Dallas
45 letter: received and replied : mar 2005
Case staus from Screen shot: RIR
approval: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

paradesi2000 said:
Case RIR
PD Nov 03(Chicago)
RD jun 24,2004
Case Moved to BEC Dallas
45 letter: received and replied : mar 2005
Case staus from Screen shot: RIR
approval: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:
Paradesi2000, guess we are in the same boat. How did you get your screenshot? Thanks!

Hello Kanjoos,

We have the same PD and from MI. I got screenshot last week with Status Data Review.

I have seen some approvals from Dallas of the Jan 2003 PD but mainly they are from TX with an earlier ETA number (we have the same 05011).

Let me know if you hear anything.

Thanks

G.

45 day letter

Hi Guys,
I want to find out if anybody is in same situation as me.
My PD is March 20th 2003. Its EB3 RIR. My case was filed from Michigan state. Cleared regional and transfered to Chicago in May 2004. After that my lawyer or me don't have any tracking of the application. We assume its with Dallas BEC. I didn't receive any 45 day letter yet.
Did anybody receive 45 day letter who filed from Michigan in Mar'03 and whose applications transfered to Chicago in May'04.
Any information is appreciated.

Last edited by a moderator:
LaborSeekar said:
Hi Guys,
I want to find out if anybody is in same situation as me.
My PD is March 20th 2003. Its EB3 RIR. My case was filed from Michigan state. Cleared regional and transfered to Chicago in May 2004. After that my lawyer or me don't have any tracking of the application. We assume its with Dallas BEC. I didn't receive any 45 day letter yet.
Did anybody receive 45 day letter who filed from Michigan in Mar'03 and whose applications transfered to Chicago in May'04.
Any information is appreciated.

Yes, I know people who has PD and RD as you have and who filed from Michigan in March 2003. They have got 45 day letter in the middle of January 2005.

I strongly recommend you to send request (e-mail) for 7th year extension to Philli and to Dallas (send to both), even if you do not have to file your H1 for 7th year.

Provide your name and company name in the request tell them that you need proof of your pending LC for H1 extension

You will get all information regarding your case in the screenshot.

My case also was filed from MI but in November 2003. I got information about my case from that screenshot at least case number and status of my case "Data Review". The field Case Source says "Region" as if my case came to Dallas from Chicago although as I knew before Michigan September 2003 as last.

Emails:
h1b7yr@dal.dflc.us (Dallas)
h1b7yr@phi.dflc.us (Phili)

Use both e-mails to send your request (Phili is more responsive).

Please provide your information about your case here when you get your screenshot.

45 day letter

Hi sfmars,
Thanks for the info. That was very helpfull. Today I sent emails to both Dallas, Philli asking for a screen shot to get 7th year extension. All the details I included are company name, location, my first and last names. Do I need to include any more details?
My Q is How soon can I except response from the dallas or philli BEC with my case screen shot? Do they normally respond in a day or two?
Thanks a bunch for your help.

LaborSeekar said:
Hi sfmars,
Thanks for the info. That was very helpfull. Today I sent emails to both Dallas, Philli asking for a screen shot to get 7th year extension. All the details I included are company name, location, my first and last names. Do I need to include any more details?
My Q is How soon can I except response from the dallas or philli BEC with my case screen shot? Do they normally respond in a day or two?
Thanks a bunch for your help.

Philly should respond today.

Please provide details from the screenshot when you get it