Charlotte Office tracker..thru USC marriage

Hi Toro,
Yeah, pretty normal for an LUD to happen without any status update. It just means that somebody "touched" your files...which is good news!! :)

toro168 said:
Thanks, thats is good to know.

Hi Toro168,

Just wondering did you get the FP appointment notice yet??
USCIS updated their processing dates and apprently they are proceesing APs and EADs for 23rd Feb 06.

BTW My notice date is mar 7th and recieve date is Mar 2nd.

Thanks

Approved

We had the interview yesterday and I got approved. I have the temporary stamp in the passport. Thanks for sharing your experiences and helping us along

ip_everywhere said:
Hi Toro168,

Just wondering did you get the FP appointment notice yet??
USCIS updated their processing dates and apprently they are proceesing APs and EADs for 23rd Feb 06.

BTW My notice date is mar 7th and recieve date is Mar 2nd.

Thanks

Hi Ip,

I got my notice for FP both EAD and AOS today and it is schedule for April 6th.

toro168 said:
Hi Ip,

I got a FP letter today for Apr 15. Do you have an idea how long would it take for an EAD after FP?
Thanks

toro168 said:
Hi Ip,

Hey Toro168,

Just wondering , did you hear anything from USCIS lately, regarding your EAD or AP. Any recent changes in your last updated fields??
No recent change on mine LUDS yet (last they got updated after my FPs on 19th APr).
BTW I have heard people are getting naturalized within 2-3 months after applying, at Charlotte. So hopefully they'll might hurry things up at the AOS side as well.
Thanks

hi Ip,

No I haven't heard anything yet, my lud was on April 8th, 2 days after my fp, i checked the nbc and it is processing feb 03, so i hope i will be getting my ead soon.

Hey Ip,

I got an email notice today saying my EAD is approved and should get my card soon.

You hear anything about your wife's ?

toro168 said:
Hey Ip,

I got an email notice today saying my EAD is approved and should get my card soon.

You hear anything about your wife's ?

Thanks for updating.
No I haven't heard anything abt AP or EAD yet.
Hopefully I'll get them in a couple of weeks.
BTW I have heard about someone who got interviwed in mid Apr for the ND of Nov 15 at Charlotte DO.
So it looks like they are processing cases in 5-6 months.
Thanks

Charlotte DO

Hello ncgirl,

I am in the same boat as you were. After the interview the officer told us that she hasn't made any decision. Its almost a month since our interview. Still waiting for an update from USCIS. Can you tell me how long did it take for you to recieve GC / any update from the date of your AOS interview.

BTW, I have a thread going titled as Charlotte AOS interview.

Got my EAD

Hey Ip,

I received my EAD today.

I got an email for uscis this morning saying they send out the EAD on May 9th and when I check my mail box, there it is my new shiny EAD card.

Hope your wife will get hers soon.

toro168 said:
Hey Ip,

I got my letter for interview today, did you get the EAD yet ?

Well Guess what no EAD and AP yet. But I do recieve the interview letter which is gonna be on June 29.

Yours is one day ahead of mine, So good luck and keep me posted.
Thanks

ip_everywhere said:
Well Guess what no EAD and AP yet. But I do recieve the interview letter which is gonna be on June 29.

Yours is one day ahead of mine, So good luck and keep me posted.
Thanks

I got my interview letter yesterday mine interview is scheduled on Jun 29th too, at 8 am. But I think I will have to reschedule it.

toro168 said:
Hey Ip,

I got my letter for interview today, did you get the EAD yet ?

Hi Toro168 and Wunicornm,
JUst login to my uscis account and found out that Latest LUD on my I-485 application is changed from Apr 19 to Jun 9th 06. However the message reamins the same old one.
I was wondering why did they updated my case today? what could be the latest development in my case, when I have alreday recieved my interview letter few weeks ago and they didn;t do any update then.
Did you guys also have any LUDs recently.
Thanks

Hey Ip,

Mine was last updated on the 7th also, I guess maybe it mean that they receive our file at the local DO? I can't wait till my interview day and get it done with... Keep me updated.

toro168 said:
Hi Ip,

I did my FP on May 5th 2006 and the guy told that i am gonna get my EAD in two weeks. So its been 1 month and 2 weeks and its still processing.

But I am really surprised that Charlotte DO send an interview notice in about a month after EAD approved. I hope it will go well for you!!!
Keep us updated.

:)