• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

CEAC data (Full) 8-1-2014

Status
Not open for further replies.
gooood neeeeeeeews for all my brothers here in that wonderfull foruuuuuuum especially TyT and our teacher's simooooooon the embassy called me 15 munite ago and they said that my AP finiched and i must bring back my passports tomorrow in order to pick up the visas.really i'm so happpyyyyyy but it's noooot enough until my brother TyT will get his visa inchaa lah
We thank God

escorot ,ngalob where you at guys ?? Escorot this nt the time to leaved bro ,wait please and share the mostly good news were are all waiting and praying for then bro....we all hope to share the good news soon ,inshaAllah...

dnt worry bro the battle is at the end nw anytime i pray for all of us let our almighty God make a way for us inside this remaining days bro , dont worry we already finish the battle ,we soon have a helper 4rm this battlefield ,dnt think their is no way their is still a way bro in this battlefield Allah will make a way where u think their is no way then bro...so how ur status updated nw bro??

Sorry guys. I got this from the instructions on the Form I-134. You don't need to risk it. Read the instructions on page 3, under the title "Processing Information". Certain times Americans can be funny. Sometime back, a pilot friend of mine went for a 3 month training in USA. He applied for a student visa, but was told by the consular that a visitor visa was ok if you were going to study for <1 yr. So he traveled on a visitor visa. So another guy was sent to the same training company after 3 months on a visitors visa. He was denied entry at the port of entry because he didn't have a student visa. So guys just be careful

There's no such thing as 'risking it'. The processing information you're referring to was applicable when the I-134 was the only form being used as an affidavit of support for family based immigrant petitions. The US govt stopped using it when it got challenged and the courts ruled that certain wordings on the form makes it unenforceable and non binding on the sponsor, that led to the introduction of the I-864.

It used to be that when the I-134 was the only AOS in use, the form had to be submitted prior to the interview and a processing fee paid also. That clearly is no longer the case with the I-134. The form is presented at the time of the interview and all the CO has to check is that the sponsor's income meets or exceeds the applicable poverty guide level, pays his/her taxes and is a legal resident in the US based on the documents presented in support of the application. The form is never sent back to USCIS for processing or verification! Several DV applicants have presented the form and have been approved on the spot!

Reactions: tyt
There's no such thing as 'risking it'. The processing information you're referring to was applicable when the I-134 was the only form being used as an affidavit of support for family based immigrant petitions. The US govt stopped using it when it got challenged and the courts ruled that certain wordings on the form makes it unenforceable and non binding on the sponsor, that led to the introduction of the I-864.

It used to be that when the I-134 was the only AOS in use, the form had to be submitted prior to the interview and a processing fee paid also. That clearly is no longer the case with the I-134. The form is presented at the time of the interview and all the CO has to check is that the sponsor's income meets or exceeds the applicable poverty guide level, pays his/her taxes and is a legal resident in the US based on the documents presented in support of the application. The form is never sent back to USCIS for processing or verification! Several DV applicants have presented the form and have been approved on the spot!
Very good

TyT hi brother really i was thinking of you all the day i hope that you will hear good news tomorrow inchaa lah as to me i was in the embassy this day i went with the passports and i have just arrived and now they called me again and they said that moy wisa will be ready on monday.and when i check the CEAC i found it change to isseud for me and for my wife don't be ofraid my dear brother you will get it sooooonnner you saw that how much i was nervous and angrey and when you get it a biiiiig smilllle will catch all the day so be patient ok we are all behind you tillllllllll the end inchaa lah

Allahuameen bro ,congratulation bro , i knw and believe that by tommow i will be so excited by God grace bro....i was having and update yesterday and today just nw ,i knw and believe me and ngalob we soon going to celebrate...

Allahuameen bro ,congratulation bro , i knw and believe that by tommow i will be so excited by God grace bro....i was having and update yesterday and today just nw ,i knw and believe me and ngalob we soon going to celebrate...
Amen for that bro!

inshaAllah bro , how ur status updated bro?? Mine was just updated today again, but still show Ap first...we hope to hear the good news soon ngalob by God grace!!

inshaAllah bro , how ur status updated bro?? Mine was just updated today again, but still show Ap first...we hope to hear the good news soon ngalob by God grace!!
Mine is still at ready and just the update from yesterday bcauz they responded to my email

dont worry bro ,we soon going to celebrate ,let just leaved the almighty with the embassy bro, it will soon come to past ,with an happy ending bro!!

The beauty of patience is that Allah is with the patience ones , only Allah can make us from zero to hero , from nothing to something ,from nobody to somebody ,from a sadness to happiness ,so let keep on praying ngalob , Allah is always with us ,our God is a merciful God....

here we having state of emagency for 3 days nw , i don't if embassy going to work on their process today ,coz i havn't checked yet my status on ceac....

dont pray just for me bro ,pray for both us ,Allah will see both of us through inshaAllah by next wk we be the one celebrating and sharing the good news here bro ,inshaaAllah...just keep the faith growing.

Status
Not open for further replies.