• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

CEAC data (Full) 8-1-2014

Status
Not open for further replies.
inshaAllah , me and ngalobo this wk we soon share the good news this wk...and i say again a million congrats to u again bro...stay bless!

ameen ...@ngalobo bro don't worry i see the victory this wk and already having that feeling nw bro ...as we have 1wk 3days to go ,its going to be a miracle!! Trust me Allah is a merciful God...

@ngalobo any news bro?? I'm sick right now after all my 2update on ceac i did nt see it yet changed to issue ,but still waiting this coming wk ,inshaAllah is going to be our week bro....

inshaaAllah is going to happen this week guys ,let just patient and pray God is the patient ...patience is a virtue!!!

Hi bro TyT i hope that you Will hear à good news in thé nearly time i have just arrived from thé usa embassy and i brought thé passports with thé visas i'm praying for you bro to pass this nightmare.you Will get it tomorrow or thé day after i'm sure brother

inshaaAllah bro is going to happen tommorow bro my God will not unsake me...congrats again ,now just prepare how to start your new life in usa again bro...i wish u gud luck to ur journey bro...

Hi guys. We all have been too quiet lately. I have not even seen dear Simon for days. This is our last lap for DV2014. Let's party visa or no visa. Viva guys

Hi guys. We all have been too quiet lately. I have not even seen dear Simon for days. This is our last lap for DV2014. Let's party visa or no visa. Viva guys
Dear John, I don't think we are here for party !!! We are all here spending weeks and month in order to find some information we may need for DV proccess. All we who have still remained in AP proccess are sick and tired of all this sofocating time so , please, next time try to understand also the others cohorts who are out of luck.

Status
Not open for further replies.