Boston MA - N-400 TimeLine

I just left my interview. Three words: Piece of Cake!

The questions were:
1. Who is the commander in chief
2. State bordering Mexico
3. 3 of the original 13 states
4. Major political parties
5. The president's party
6. Who wrote the declaration of independence.

Reading/Writing: Who elects congress/People elect Congress
badabing badaboom!!! was out the door in less than half hour with Oath letter in hand.
Thank you Immigration Portal...its been real!

I just left my interview. Three words: Piece of Cake!

The questions were:
1. Who is the commander in chief
2. State bordering Mexico
3. 3 of the original 13 states
4. Major political parties
5. The president's party
6. Who wrote the declaration of independence.

Reading/Writing: Who elects congress/People elect Congress
badabing badaboom!!! was out the door in less than half hour with Oath letter in hand.
Thank you Immigration Portal...its been real!

Hi Gigman,

Did you recieve your oath letter same day as your interview...if yes, I am hoping for the same...does anyone know when is the next oath ceremnoy for Boston Area...I am scheduled for interview on 10/28.

yes, they handed it to me 10 mins after the interview

Hi Gigaman,

Can you post your oath date as well the location for oath? When is the next Oath ceremony in Boston?
Is the oath date handed out the same day for everyone or is it something that happened in your case? Any idea?

Hey Guys, I went for my interview yesterday (Nov 2nd) at the JFK building. Both officers who tested and interviewed me were very friendly and very very nice. I got my oath letter the same day and it will be on November 18th. I have a question it is asking to bring a reentry permit and I don"t have it! what do I do?
Thanks.

I have my interview Tuesday 11/23/2010 at 7:00am at the JFK Federal Building.
The JFK building doesn't open till 7:00am. How can I be there an half hour early for my interview as they recommend????????:confused:

John

immigrant 123, just go there 10 min. before 7 am and you will be fine. I was there 30 minutes ahead of the time and sat there and got bored.

immigrant 123, just go there 10 min. before 7 am and you will be fine. I was there 30 minutes ahead of the time and sat there and got bored.

Thanks X5Pasha. Got there much earlier than I anticipated, absolutely no traffic driving in this morning, but enjoyed walking around Gov't Center while waiting for the JFK building to open.

Was out of there by 8:00 am with Oath Letter in hand.:D

John

I"ll be taking my Oath at the Joseph Moakley Courthouse on Jan. 5, 2011. Looks like a nice place.

Just wondering if anyone else has taken the Oath there.

John

I do :)

Just got my fingerprints done today. It was so easy. Scheduled for 12pm, got there around 10:30. By 10:40 I was done with the entire thing. :) I've been posting in the Aug N-400 tracker, didn't know this one was still active.

:)

Sounds like Boston is hybernating. Anyone with an active N-400 application in Massachusetts?

I do :)

Just got my fingerprints done today. It was so easy. Scheduled for 12pm, got there around 10:30. By 10:40 I was done with the entire thing. I've been posting in the Aug N-400 tracker, didn't know this one was still active.

And two days later (today) I was placed in line for an interview and just got an email saying my interview has been scheduled :)

Last edited by a moderator: