Boston MA - N-400 TimeLine

Interview Scheduled

Just got an e-mail saying the interview is scheduled. It sounds like the interview dates are aproximately 1 month after the interview letter. Anyone has any experience? Please share.:cool:

Should I worry

Is this too fast ??? Is Boston faster these days?

D.O.: Boston
Application: N-400
Mailed Application: November 11, 2011
Application Delivered: November 14, 2011
Check Cashed: November 16, 2011
Received Notice: November 21, 2011
Priority Date: November 16, 2011
Fingerprint Date: December 14, 2011
Online Interview Notice: December 21, 2011
Interview Notice Date:
Interview Date:
Received Oath Notice:
Date of Oath Notice:
Oath Date:

Boston timelime

Hi Bostonians,

Below is my timeline for processing my N-400 (citizenship). I have received an appointment notice to have my fingerprints taken for January 10th,2011.
Does anyone know how long after my fingerprints taken will be called for interview and Oath?

{ 1.} N-400 forms sent: on December 08th, 2011 at 4:07 pm ,Via USPS First-Class Mail from 59 W DEDHAM ST,BOSTON, MA 02118.
Expected Delivery Dallas Lock box By December 12, 2011 Certified Mail™Return Receipt.
{2.} Delivered December 13, 2011, 6:28 am DALLAS, TX 75266
{3.} On Tuesday December 20th,2011 I received a Receipt in my mail.
{4} On December 21, 2011, USCIS mailed me an appointment notice to have my fingerprints taken on January 10th,2011 (170 Portland Street Boston, MA 02114).

Oath dates in Massachusetts

Seems like there are two Oath Dates in Massachusetts: January 5th and January 19th. Anyone knows when is the next oath. It seams like they do 2-3 oaths per month.

Where are the Bostonians?!?!

This is a 5 Star Thread and has been the greatest help for hundreds of people in Massachusetts for many passed years. It helped me since H-1B time through the Citizenship and helped all of my relatives and friends living in Massachusetts. We should keep it alive and strong so it can help more people in the future.

Please post your data, information and experience so we all can learn and we all can help each other!!!

waiting for oath ceremony in boston ma

went for interview today. asked to wait for oath ceremony
Does any one the usual time in boston ma please reply

I mailed my N-400 and haven't received the receipt notice yet. But here Ia'm reporting another N-400 applicant from Boston!

Just updating the timelines here, see sig.

Does someone know how often the oath ceremonies are conducted in Boston?

Received IL in mail, interview on 01/23/2014. Wife has early in the day and husband has it later same day.

In exchage for my update, is anyone willing to answer "How often the oath ceremonies are conducted in Boston?" :)

I haven't received my oath ceremony date yet, letter is is in the mail. I have heard that they conduct ceremonies at Quincy Market/Fennuel Hall. I think there's another location in Worcestor, depending on where you live, you may get one of those locations.

No idea when is the next ceremony, not sure if there's a public calendar available for that.

You could try asking at an InfoPass and they may be able to give you that information.

I haven't received my oath ceremony date yet, letter is is in the mail. I have heard that they conduct ceremonies at Quincy Market/Fennuel Hall. I think there's another location in Worcestor, depending on where you live, you may get one of those locations.

No idea when is the next ceremony, not sure if there's a public calendar available for that.

You could try asking at an InfoPass and they may be able to give you that information.

When did your status changed or how did you learned that your oath letter is in the mail?
Can you let me know when you receive it, when did they send it and what date is your oath?