Boston MA - N-400 TimeLine

Boston

I have an interview scheduled for the Tuesday the 10th, based on marriage.
Does anyone have gone through the same provision recently, if so please post your experience as I am hoping to do the same on tuesday night. any info will be highly appeciated.

mailed the application on August 29th
PD AUGUST 31
FP NOV 4TH
Received interview notice Nov 21 st
interview 01/10/06 @ 2:00
oath .... only by the help of your prayers will help me disclose on 01/10/06
hope this will help

smartkid, Certainly my prayers are with you. Hope you will get oath letter on your interview day i.e. Jan/10. Please post your interview experience.

Not yet, Did you get it ? how about your online status check, is it still showing up or disappeared ?

Hey Hope

As of today my online status has disappeared. So I guess the file is on its way from VSC to Boston DO. Expecting the interview notice in the mail shortly. Do you know how many days from status disappearance an interview is scheduled?

Thanks

backroady said:
Hey Hope

As of today my online status has disappeared. So I guess the file is on its way from VSC to Boston DO. Expecting the interview notice in the mail shortly. Do you know how many days from status disappearance an interview is scheduled?

backroady, could you share your timeline, please?

I just checked and my online status disappeared too. waiting for interview notice. I am not sure how long will it take to get here.

Thanks, backroady.

Let us know how it all goes. Hope2006, you too. You guys may want to add a signature with your timelines. (I don't have one, as I'm only about to apply in my case).

Thanks.

{I love America} that is the sentence I was asked to write by the officer, He was very cordial. He went over the application line by line even be4 removing the condition on my green card. When he came to selective service, he paused and he seemed troubled. He asked whether I new about it and said absolutely nope. My lawyer said that the interpretation of that law was wrong coz illegal immigrates would never go to war and how can you register while you are trying your best to hind from the authority. The oficer said he had to ask the supervisor, stood up and made some few step towards the door but never left the room. He came back and sat down and started talking about the constrution outside right at his window and also how he take his kids in amusement parks over the summer.
latter asked me how we met with my wife and I gave short answer that we met through a friend. Gave me the questions. and latter he said he have to do something on the computer. he gave me a conglatuation letter and said you are all set.
I will handle your file to the clerk for the oath date.
Fifteen minutes latter I received a gold sheet
Oath is on march 8th.
I have alot to thank for as I look forward to be a US citizen
I have special thanks to all you who are always there when you knowledge and wisdom is needed.
For those of you who are yet to attend the interview, you oath letter is on the desk just waiting for you to go and get it,
God bless America and the supreme law of this land.

Last edited by a moderator:
Same here Backroady. I got the interview letter yesterday.

smartkid, Thanks for sharing your interview experience. Congratulations !!!

Last edited by a moderator: