• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

August visa bulletin the final.

Ohhhhh no my number is EU 44xxx is still possible that it will get to my number?

I think it's quite possible that you will miss it by a couple of numbers or you are lucky and just make it. Would say 65:35 chance.

Last edited by a moderator:
Story if DV 2014 the final
september 3rd 2014 he started calling to find out the final numbers they call int Visa Bulletin
Britsimon: hello KCC can i have the nubmes Please
KCC: okay we have cutoff for AF 89k , EU 46k , AS, 19k Nepal 10k Iran 11k OC current SA current NA current.
Britsimon: thank you dump bi***
KCC: exuse meeee
Brit: thank you madam
the he posted the drama to the fourm and all people with high case numbers from AF,AS,EU started calling they dont beleve what just happend
and people from Australia are partying because they allready current and aslo they live in a first world clean fantasy place they disided to take visas from poor people in Africa and Asia and east euorp to just have a green card why no body knows maybe cuz they like to have a lower pay chek a very expensive health care and expensive rental just like some people in first world countys in Europ
Peolpe start crying i corners like little girls saying why god , my life is over they are devastated
Valdy, Susi, Britsm, Tew they starting to calm people down ant they say (Lets hope they do some changes or they fix this it might be a mistake like the last VB they updated it lets wait and see when its out ) but it didn't work Som1mom said( hey suck it up its over you can crey break stuff jump of the bridge nothing is going to change move one and dont post your drama over here you been wornd am teelin ya.
worining
this is just astory dont take is serious
:D :D :D :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Last edited:
september 3rd 2014 he started calling to find out the final numbers they call int Visa Bulletin
KCC: okay we have cutoff for AF 89k , EU 46k , AS, 19k Nepal 10k Iran 11k OC current SA current NA current.
the he posted the drama to the fourm and all people with high case numbers from AF,AS,EU started calling they dont beleve what just happend
and people from Australia are partying because they allready current and aslo they live in a first world clean fantasy place they disided to take visas from poor people in Africa and Asia and east euorp to just have a green card why no body knows maybe cuz they like to have a lower pay chek a very expensive health care and expensive rental just like some people in first world countys in Europ
Peolpe start crying i corners like little girls saying why god , my life is over they are devastated
Valdy, Susi, Britsm, Tew they starting to calm people down ant they say (Lets hope they do some changes or they fix this it might be a mistake like the last VB they updated it lets wait and see when its out ) but it didn't work Som1mom said( hey suck it up its over you can crey break stuff jump of the bridge nothing is going to change move one and dont post your drama over here you been wornd am teelin ya.
worining
:D :D :D

I find this offensive.

worining
:D :D :D :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

It's called diversity visa lottery. Let me say this again! Diversity! It is not called "people from poor countries" visa lottery so stop talking bollocks about Aussie people! I can see that you are frustrated but offending people is not going to make you feel better!

It's called diversity visa lottery. Let me say this again! Diversity! It is not called "people from poor countries" visa lottery so stop talking bollocks about Aussie people! I can see that you are frustrated but offending people is not going to make you feel better!

As a volunteer moderator I should probably tell you off for the colourful language. But actually you pretty much summed up how I feel. So... Nice post Franko!

You seem to be of the view that persons from "poor" countries are more entitled to these visas than those from "rich" countries. You also seem to think than Australians are ugly people wanting to rip away visas from "more deserving" people. You also characterize Britsimon and other helpful people on this forum in a highly unflattering manner. This is why Im offended.

i know what it calls but why Aussies are actually european and USA majority is white people not being racist here and another thing arent YOU PEOPLE the pahheys in the world sond strang moving to America and leav all the happiness do you think there is way better am curious to know foreal :rolleyes:

i know what it calls but why Aussies are actually european and USA majority is white people not being racist here and another thing arent YOU PEOPLE the pahheys in the world sond strang moving to America and leav all the happiness do you think there is way better am curious to know foreal :rolleyes:

Arguing with ignorant people is a fool's errand, so I am just going to ask that you keep your inflammatory and racist views to yourself please.

Arguing with ignorant people is a fool's errand, so I am just going to ask that you keep your inflammatory and racist views to yourself please.
isnt your ancestors allready stole the land of Australia and discriminate all the locals now you telling me am racist go to Sedny and what exsatly you *heartNY* go there and you will be lost

SudMD. Take a breath, and please stop posting this sort of comment. It is not helpful. Consider this a friendly request - but do stop.

@SudMD,

Okay, I noted both the offensive and humorous angles of your story. I do believe in freedom of expression and I believe everyone is entitled to his/her own opinion or point of view, however myopic that POV may be.

However, I need to caution you about the use of offensive, racist or inflammatory language. It is not tolerated in the US, it is not tolerated in most part of the civilized world and it will not be tolerated on this forum either.