• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

August visa bulletin the final.

"be professional and confident" is really good advice.
Britsimon, at the interview do they require/may ask original paper bank statements or printing the balance/statements yourself from the online account is good enough? Thank you.

Online should be good enough.

Reactions: one
Im From Jordan. About my call to KCC, the lady told me that we" hope we have another jump and your CN became current". Bear in mind it is hope and that lady might be saying that as coursity. Myself, I hope it comes trueo_O.
So you changed your idea of CP process???

Really good question. All you can do is ale sure you have meticulous records of the documents needed, including paperwork on education, birth, marriages and so on. Also make sure you have financial status documents such as bank statements.

AP is common in some countries where the record keeping is unreliable. I'm not sure how that is in Syria.

Dress smart. Answer all the questions truthfully and clearly. Be professional and confident.

Thanks for your reply @Britsimon :)
I'm also worried because I read somewhere that citizens from countries considered "sponsors of terrorism" are also more likely to be placed under AP (I am from Syria)
Do you know anything about that?

Thanks again! :) :)

Thanks for your reply @Britsimon :)
I'm also worried because I read somewhere that citizens from countries considered "sponsors of terrorism" are also more likely to be placed under AP (I am from Syria)
Do you know anything about that?

Thanks again! :) :)

Yes that is true and it is understandable that you are worried, BUT there is nothing you can do about that aspect - so focus on the things that give you the best chances.

Hi Birtsimions,
What is your analysis about the AP for Iran, in respect how fast KCC will figure out to change them to either issued or refused. Also, how that will impact the next VB for AS?

Hi Birtsimions,
What is your analysis about the AP for Iran, in respect how fast KCC will figure out to change them to either issued or refused. Also, how that will impact the next VB for AS?

In previous years, a high volume of AP cases tend to get resolved late in the year. It "seems" as if they keep some cases open to do their investigations, but toward September, if nothing untoward has been revealed they release the AP case. That is my "reading" of the situation - nothing official.

So - this year is riskier for AP cases. With the high volume of cases available to start the process, they don't need to clear through the AP cases to meet the target - so there may be less emphasis on that- and also if we hit the global quota before the end of September then it will possibly leave a higher number of AP cases outstanding than is normal.

As for the impact on the VB - I don't think AP is more common this year, so the resolution of AP cases would be in normal ranges. However, as I just explained, they might realize that the difference this year is that there are plenty of waiting cases which are not normally there - and the chance of the resolving AP cases might force them to be more conservative with the VB progress.

In reality - this is unlike recent DV years - so we are guessing - only time will tell...

Hello Britsimon

My case num is EU367xx ,I see that this number is current in august ,but i didnt recived any notification massage from KCC ,what you think about my chances? Is it real that i will get an interview in august or not ? and when KCC will send some news about my interview date ?

Thanks

Hello Britsimon

My case num is EU367xx ,I see that this number is current in august ,but i didnt recived any notification massage from KCC ,what you think about my chances? Is it real that i will get an interview in august or not ? and when KCC will send some news about my interview date ?

Thanks

I assume you sent your forms on time - if so you should get an email within a few days. If you don't have it by late in the week, call KCC and check.

I assume you sent your forms on time - if so you should get an email within a few days. If you don't have it by late in the week, call KCC and check.
Yes I send my forms in august 2013 and I ask them about my forms they answer that they recived them,When usualy they send the massage? after 15 each months? or later ? can i call KCC and ask them on this monday ?

Yes I send my forms in august 2013 and I ask them about my forms they answer that they recived them,When usualy they send the massage? after 15 each months? or later ? can i call KCC and ask them on this monday ?

I suspect you will get it shortly, but call Monday if you can't be patient.

it will be very good to recived a interview date for august ))

don't wait for that email, you can check you status same as you did the first time when you saw that you have been selected, then you will find your letter ... I am sure that it's there ....

don't wait for that email, you can check you status same as you did the first time when you saw that you have been selected, then you will find your letter ... I am sure that it's there ....
I checked but its not there((((:))