Attorney for i730?

Hello everyone, I need your help please, my I730 form was approved 34 days ago and the last update in case tracker is ( Case Was Approved), and with the approval letter that I received from USCIS it says that (we approved your case and forwarded to the Department of State Nation Visa Center), according to the notice of approval USCIS has already forwarded my case to NVC and I should wait for emails from NVC but I'm still confused that if they have forwarded my case then why the Status is still the same?
or if they have forwarded then why still I did not receive the NVC number or welcome letter?

Hello everyone, I need your help please, my I730 form was approved 34 days ago and the last update in case tracker is ( Case Was Approved), and with the approval letter that I received from USCIS it says that (we approved your case and forwarded to the Department of State Nation Visa Center), according to the notice of approval USCIS has already forwarded my case to NVC and I should wait for emails from NVC but I'm still confused that if they have forwarded my case then why the Status is still the same?
or if they have forwarded then why still I did not receive the NVC number or welcome letter?
You can do an inquiry to NVC with your uscis case number

Hello everyone, please I need help. My i-730 was approved on the 25 Oct 2023 and send to the NVC on the 30 Oct 2023. I did an inquiry to NVC and was told that my case was send to my embassy ( Cameroon) on the 7 Nov 2023. I didn't receive any emails from the embassy if there have my case. So I did an inquiry to my embassy and NVC AGAIN but embassy says there haven't received my case and NVC says it has send my case. Am confused now and don't know what to do

Hello everyone, please I need help. My i-730 was approved on the 25 Oct 2023 and send to the NVC on the 30 Oct 2023. I did an inquiry to NVC and was told that my case was send to my embassy ( Cameroon) on the 7 Nov 2023. I didn't receive any emails from the embassy if there have my case. So I did an inquiry to my embassy and NVC AGAIN but embassy says there haven't received my case and NVC says it has send my case. Am confused now and don't know what to do
did you send an inquiry to NVC again?

Yes I did and was told again that the case had been send to my embassy
Check the visa status. If it shows “In Transit” it means you have to wait for a couple of days. Check again on Tuesday, if it shows “Ready”, then you will get interview email after about two weeks.

Check the visa status. If it shows “In Transit” it means you have to wait for a couple of days. Check again on Tuesday, if it shows “Ready”, then you will get interview email after about two weeks.
I have been checking the visa status online and it has been showing "Ready" for almost 3weeks.At this point I don't know what to do

I have been checking the visa status online and it has been showing "Ready" for almost 3weeks.At this point I don't know what to do
In that case, once again send an email to embassy with screenshot of status and then see what they reply. If still they say that they didn’t receive the case, then reach out to your senator for liaison.

Fill out this form with your uscis number and you will receive the invoice and the case number
Hello, as your instruction I had send an inquiry to NVC yesterday morning, first I have received an Auto reply email which explains my inquiry is submitted and today morning I received another one which says :

To Whom it Concerns:
The correspondence submitted is currently under review. An appropriate action will be taken once this review is completed.

here I can not understand that my inquiry is under review OR my case is under review?
please help me if you have any idea.

Hello, as your instruction I had send an inquiry to NVC yesterday morning, first I have received an Auto reply email which explains my inquiry is submitted and today morning I received another one which says :

To Whom it Concerns:
The correspondence submitted is currently under review. An appropriate action will be taken once this review is completed.

here I can not understand that my inquiry is under review OR my case is under review?
please help me if you have any idea.
Under review mean that when case reached at NVC they review all the documents and creat the case and invoice number. Also they check all other necessary stuff related to the case. When everything is completed, they create the case and invoice number. So your case I-730 is under review. Wait for it. Check the website of current case completion time.

Under review mean that when case reached at NVC they review all the documents and creat the case and invoice number. Also they check all other necessary stuff related to the case. When everything is completed, they create the case and invoice number. So your case I-730 is under review. Wait for it. Check the website of current case completion time.
do you have any idea how long it will take? I mean the time they create the invoice and case and the time they forward the case to the embassy?