Attorney for i730?

Hello Everyone
Please advice. so when my beneficiary got an interview date ,embassy instructed to fill form i 765 which he did and now the beneficiary has arrived US. So my question is what we do for EAD just wait as we haven’t received any receipt number.
Ps. The form was submitted here at port of entry and its been more than three weeks now… Thanks

Hello Everyone
Please advice. so when my beneficiary got an interview date ,embassy instructed to fill form i 765 which he did and now the beneficiary has arrived US. So my question is what we do for EAD just wait as we haven’t received any receipt number.
Ps. The form was submitted here at port of entry and its been more than three weeks now… Thanks
Talk to Emma at USCIS website.

Hello everyone,
My petition is ready for interview since October-2023 and it's assigned at US Embassy Kigali, Rwanda.
I am still waiting for Interview Letter, but the embassy telling me to wait for more time.
Is there anyway that I could get an expeditious interview appointment for my I-730 petition?

It's almost more than three months that my approved petition is ready for interview at embassy, but they don't send me interview date.
I am very anxious and stressed.
Please guide me!

Hello everyone,
My petition is ready for interview since October-2023 and it's assigned at US Embassy Kigali, Rwanda.
I am still waiting for Interview Letter, but the embassy telling me to wait for more time.
Is there anyway that I could get an expeditious interview appointment for my I-730 petition?

It's almost more than three months that my approved petition is ready for interview at embassy, but they don't send me interview date.
I am very anxious and stressed.
Please guide me!
Send a request to your senator for assistance. They will help you.

I'm asking everyone if having the same experience like me, my I-730 approved more than 60 days ago and I heard nothing from NVC, I made 2 inquiries to NVC and finally they asked me to send them a scan copy of my approval letter of I-730, today I received an email from NVC which explains;
(We will contact USCIS to determine the location of your petition. You do not need to take any action at this time. Thank you for your patience as we work with USCIS to make sure your case is moving forward.)
I'm really concern what if my case is missing or takes several months to get proceed, please if you are having the same experience share with me or at least I know that I'm not the only one who faced this problem.

I'm asking everyone if having the same experience like me, my I-730 approved more than 60 days ago and I heard nothing from NVC, I made 2 inquiries to NVC and finally they asked me to send them a scan copy of my approval letter of I-730, today I received an email from NVC which explains;
(We will contact USCIS to determine the location of your petition. You do not need to take any action at this time. Thank you for your patience as we work with USCIS to make sure your case is moving forward.)
I'm really concern what if my case is missing or takes several months to get proceed, please if you are having the same experience share with me or at least I know that I'm not the only one who faced this problem.
Check your filled I-730 petition and see if you selected any embassy to assign your case.
If you did not select any embassy so they will directly assign to your home country which is Afghanistan I guess.
Normally it takes 2 to 3 months to get the information regarding your assigned embassy and case number.
You can get updated information through public inquiry form of NVC.

Be careful about your selected embassy.

Check your filled I-730 petition and see if you selected any embassy to assign your case or where you written the location of benefit.
If you did not select any embassy so they will directly assign to your home country which is Afghanistan I guess.
Normally it takes 2 to 3 months to get the information regarding your assigned embassy and case number.

Check your filled I-730 petition and see if you selected any embassy to assign your case.

No, this is not the case. The case is still not reached to NVC. Again you have to reach out to your senator for assistance but before doing that, chat with Amma to confirm the situation. Because when the case reached to NvC, they assigned the case and invoice number which they didn’t.

No, this is not the case. The case is still not reached to NVC. Again you have to reach out to your senator for assistance but before doing that, chat with Amma to confirm the situation. Because when the case reached to NvC, they assigned the case and invoice number which they didn’t.
I received an email from NVC which says:
(we do not have a record of receiving your approved petition from U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS).
We will contact USCIS to determine the location of your petition. You do not need to take any action at this time. Thank you for your patience as we work with USCIS to make sure your case is moving forward.)
the maximum time to send cases from USCIS to NVC is 6 weeks or ( 45 days), mine is over 60 days and nothing has send to NVC yet, this is really frustrating and I'm very concern about the reason behind this situation.

I received an email from NVC which says:
(we do not have a record of receiving your approved petition from U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS).
We will contact USCIS to determine the location of your petition. You do not need to take any action at this time. Thank you for your patience as we work with USCIS to make sure your case is moving forward.)
the maximum time to send cases from USCIS to NVC is 6 weeks or ( 45 days), mine is over 60 days and nothing has send to NVC yet, this is really frustrating and I'm very concern about the reason behind this situation.
I already replied above.

Hello everyone, a have a question if anyone has the same experience, I have contacted our state Senator regarding my missing case I-730, after filling out all forms and paperwork they responded me back that they will follow up the case and help me, do you know if they are really helping and if yes then how long it will take?

Hello everyone, a have a question if anyone has the same experience, I have contacted our state Senator regarding my missing case I-730, after filling out all forms and paperwork they responded me back that they will follow up the case and help me, do you know if they are really helping and if yes then how long it will take?
You should have reach out to Ombudsman office, because this type of case they can better handle and investigate.

i applied for i730 2 moths agofor 2 kids and my wife, i received the 3 receipts number and all of them while checking online are INVALID i put them on my uscis account and i can see them but i can’t see any history, anybody faced this issue before? We contacted USCIS nothing happened no proper answer, how can i know where is the process reach to? Do i receive a letter says where it is or it is approved? This is weird to me really i hope someone can answer me.

i applied for i730 2 moths agofor 2 kids and my wife, i received the 3 receipts number and all of them while checking online are INVALID i put them on my uscis account and i can see them but i can’t see any history, anybody faced this issue before? We contacted USCIS nothing happened no proper answer, how can i know where is the process reach to? Do i receive a letter says where it is or it is approved? This is weird to me really i hope someone can answer me.
Enter correct Receipt number in case status check. You will receive approval letter when your online status will show CASE WAS APPROVED.

Enter correct Receipt number in case status check. You will receive approval letter when your online status will show CASE WAS APPROVED.
I can’t see anything now it says INVALID so you mean when the case is approved it will appear in the system? Sounds weird to me or maybe because they are not the main applicant? I don’t know

I can’t see anything now it says INVALID so you mean when the case is approved it will appear in the system? Sounds weird to me or maybe because they are not the main applicant? I don’t know
Everybody’s status should be shown. May be you are missing something or it’s a system glitch. Otherwise it should not be turn into INALID. The other thing I said that the notices you received are first notices. You will receive approval notices when your cases will be approved.