Attorney for i730?

Hi everyone, I need help please. The embassy sent me an interview date for January, the problem is I can’t log in to pay fees or complete the ds-260 . I am getting this message, how do I go about this so that I can complete the forms on time?

Summary Information​

To process your case, please schedule an interview with the U.S. Consular Section or USCIS office. If you have already scheduled an appointment for an interview, please prepare your documents as directed in your appointment letter and appear at the consulate on the appointed date and time. Otherwise, please wait until you have been notified of your interview appointment. Additional information about how Immigrant Visa interview appointments are scheduled can be found at: https://travel.state.gov/content/tr...visa-process/interview/interview-prepare.html
You don’t need to login. Your case falls under I730, just wait for the next step. Maybe tomorrow the status will change to IN TRANSIT. After about a week the status will change from TRANSIT to READY. Then after two weeks you may receive the interview email. So, be patient, You don’t need to do anything. I730 applicants do not pay any fee. Just wait and check your status daily.

He can go with afghani passport also. That passport can also be used instead of Travel Document. As far as travel document is concerned, government issue such to someone for travel. So I do not think that US embassy will not issue a visa on that.
technically they should issue his visa on his travel document but we heard recently that US embassy wont do it until you bring your national passport, I hope it be just a rumor and not true, by the way did you get your visa or still waiting?

Hi everyone, I need help please. The embassy sent me an interview date for January, the problem is I can’t log in to pay fees or complete the ds-260 . I am getting this message, how do I go about this so that I can complete the forms on time?

Summary Information​

To process your case, please schedule an interview with the U.S. Consular Section or USCIS office. If you have already scheduled an appointment for an interview, please prepare your documents as directed in your appointment letter and appear at the consulate on the appointed date and time. Otherwise, please wait until you have been notified of your interview appointment. Additional information about how Immigrant Visa interview appointments are scheduled can be found at: https://travel.state.gov/content/tr...visa-process/interview/interview-prepare.html
No DS260 for I730 and also no fees. Just wait a bit more. You will get an email with more information about the interview and also about the medical exam. Congrats btw!

Hello Everyone
Wanted to know based on your experiences . How long derivative Asylee need to wait after they arrive to US to apply for green card ? Thank you..

My I-730 Petition got ready at NVC 65 days ago, but still I did not get my interview letter.
Please share your ideas and experiences that how long will it take for me to receive my Interview letter.
It's very stressful and boring to wait for interview letter.
Please let me know and have some clarification..

I am waiting for Interview Letter since last 65 days...
you and your beneficary get email for the interview. In my case beneficary got the email because they did error my email. so ask your beneficiary. It doesn't take that much time. What is your embassy by the way?

you and your beneficary get email for the interview. In my case beneficary got the email because they did error my email. so ask your beneficiary. It doesn't take that much time. What is your embassy by the way?
I did inquiry from Embassy, but they just told me to wait.

How long did it take for you to receive Internet letter after ready status?
Which embassy?

You will have to wait for at lest 2 to 3 months. But may be less time because it all depends upon the embassy’s workload and staff availability. Remain hopeful.