Attached is the Complaint we have filed

Status
Not open for further replies.
What a Great Service

Rajiv,

Your service to the immigrant community is commendable. I have either come across or heard about many leading attorney's in this field. Your efforts make you the only one.

Great Service! Wish you a Prosperous New Year!

Thanks a lot,
Chichu

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: urgent suggestions needed

Originally posted by anu1109
Hi,
I have some questions ragarding the processing of I 140 and I485. My company has just started the GC application (They just gave the first set of adver. in early Dec). I am settled in Wyoming, so I expect my labour to be cleared very soon. I am not able to judge the processing times for I485 and I140. I dont know under which category would Wyoming fall and how long does that category take for the processing of I485 and I140 ??
Also, the next question is , once the company files for my I485 and I140,,when can I change my status ? , I want to pursue my MBA so I would have to go back to school again. SO the question is what would happen to my GC processing ?? When would be the safe period for me to apply to schools so that I dont jeopardize my GC processings ? Please reply ASAP as I need to get deferment from the school if that is what it takes to save my GC processing.

I think you are new to the forum.
You are asking too many questions in the WRONG THREAD. Navigate yourself correctly, post in the right thread first.

Very Thankful...

I want to thank the community at ImmigrationPortal.Com and all parties involved in this huge effort to bring justice to hard working immigrants like all of us in this forum.

I want to thank specially Mr. Rajiv S. Khanna, for his time, effort, and money invested in this noble cause. God bless you, and God bless America.

elmerjazz
RD Sep.14.01
FP Jul.2x.03

It will certainly give diffeent angle to our struggle

Rajiv,

Thanks from all of us. It is a great effort and a step in the right direction.

This will definately help these people realize our sufferings and the hardship.

Regards,

Sanvibha

Does seem it has enough juice in it

I read the lawsuit documents and it feels that there is not enough solid juice in it to impress the judge and fear the shit out of USCIS folks.

The basic charges are very general without much specific references to the laws and regulations that they related to.
I am saying this by looking at the document only , maybe Rajiv has something up his sleeve we don't know of.

It is definitely and cold and courageous effort after failing to get any response via petitions.

I would say there has to be a way of proving that USCIS is violating specific laws and right of individuals to make this a strong case to hold in court. Lets see what happens as time goes by.. till then I guess we will all keep looking at the processing times every week/day/month and hope it will get better.

Does seem it has enough juice in it

I read the lawsuit documents and it feels that there is not enough solid juice in it to impress the judge and fear the shit out of USCIS folks.

The basic charges are very general without much specific references to the laws and regulations that they related to.
I am saying this by looking at the document only , maybe Rajiv has something up his sleeve we don't know of.

It is definitely bold and courageous effort after failing to get any response via petitions.

I would say there has to be a way of proving that USCIS is violating specific laws and right of individuals to make this a strong case to hold in court. Lets see what happens as time goes by.. till then I guess we will all keep looking at the processing times every week/day/month and hope it will get better.

Originally posted by Jharkhandi
cinta,

Your argument doesn't help. Yes people are willing to go for 485 issue. However 140 issue is tough one esp in East Coast.

Please have some control over your posts if you do not want us to deviate from issues. We can certainly be more accomodating for views.

And yes let me repeat 140 is a issue. People always do not have option to file concurrent - sometimes employers do not let them do it either.

Now if you may allow - we can address 485 problem.

Hope you get the point from correct perspective.

Thank you Jharkhandi,

You responded correctly. I guess "Cinta" understood your PLAIN ENGLISH
Have a Great Day!!:cool:

Originally posted by dilhem
Thank you Jharkhandi,

You responded correctly. I guess "Cinta" understood your PLAIN ENGLISH
Have a Great Day!!:cool:

Why don't you open a new thread on I-140 backlogs? I think there are already more than one.
Why don't you talk to Rajiv, your lawyer or any other immigration lawyer about the problem? Rajiv, already commented that I-140 backlogs are not so severe. I thought this was a I-485 backlog lawsuit thread after all, and stop littering.
There are a lot of "wrongs" with Immigration law and a lot of forums for comprehensive national immigration reform, which is a separate issue than the EB I-485 backlog suit. Join one and stop being wise. Talk and educate your lawyer about concurrent processing instead and if he/she doesn't want to hear about it, then is your problem.

Cinta,

Do you mind if we become little pluralistic please? People are just putting their concerns and issues that is all.

It is certainly easy for someone with
EAC 02049XXXXX, ND 12/04/01, RFE RD 02/28, AD 03/19 to talk on the lines that you are talking once 140 is approved.

Take it easy man.

Great Job...
As we know H4-Dependents CANNOT Work/Drive/...
Children's Educationand participation in the self support (job) could be included in the arguments.

Cinta,

Do you mind if we become little pluralistic please? People are just putting their concerns and issues that is all.

It is certainly easy for someone with
EAC 02049XXXXX, ND 12/04/01, RFE RD 02/28, AD 03/19 to talk on the lines that you are talking once 140 is approved.

Take it easy man.

If the host and moderator do not mind, I have no objection. I just think that people at this stage of their lives can find the right thread and post. That is all. This would be a declaration of self-respect, respect to the few people that put hours and hours into a fight and respect to the host who filed the lawsuit and opened this thread.
Definitely, there are problems with H, J, h4, I-140, consulate visas and just about any kind of application and visa imagined. Don't mix them up.
SO KEEP THIS THREAD CLEAN. RESPECT THE HOST IF NOBODY ELSE.

Any guts to allow something else flow by beyond selfish ends?

cinta,

This portal is akin to my second home on net - do not suggest me how to behave here. I am not among those people who rush to this portal when 140 is struck and make my first post and certainly would be around when I am thru.

It is amazing how you 'try to' sweep issuses around and discomforting people with statement like - it is too late etc.

Your posts show your respect for fellow members.

And about host - I prefer listening from host rather than you. You talk for yourself.

If you are all that uncomfortable by people asking Rajiv Sir to address 140 issue - I will repeat what you suggest to other people - go find a lawyer for yourself. A separate case from your side will convince me more of your angle and yes I will accept that you were genuine in your advice. It is different matter that I will still maintain - allow free flow of suggestions on this portal. However rest assured you will get some respect for your stand. So pay money and get a lawyer for your case.

As for respect of the host and the website - it is much better not to kill the fabric of the portal and allow free flow of suggestions.

And writing in CAPS never makes any point.

First, remember we are all on the same team.

Let us not discuss issues that we can focus on later. I have not seen egergious delays in I-140. Even in the I-485, chances are the govt. will make a strong argument that we have no right to adjudication within a certain time.

I have no problem in assessing the I-140 situation, but my sense is, it is a weak case.

Agreed - we are same team.

Come on cinta - fire your emails now to newspapers and offices - your turn.

Do you also agree on the I-140 opinion expressed by Rajiv twice so far????
As far as the e-mails, go to the forums and threads "Follow up to the Lawsuit" the most recent one, and others and do what you think are able to do. Do not tell me what to do, it will not work. I know what to do.

cinta,

Nice soul lifting message from you - thanks a lots. There is bound to be a team when you are around.

He clearly says - he has no problem in assessing 140 cases - even if he feels it is weaker of the two.

What did you hear - 140 is not an issue? :D :D :D

I think perhaps you did not get the slightest gist of Rajiv's message.

If still you could not get it, here it is:

He meant to work as a team and not get into differences. Learn to read in between line. :D :D :D You amaze me - cinta - you amaze me.

:D :D :D

cinta,

Nice soul lifting message from you - thanks a lots. There is bound to be a team when you are around.

He clearly says - he has no problem in assessing 140 cases - even if he feels it is weaker of the two.

What did you hear - 140 is not an issue? :D :D :D

I think perhaps you did not get the slightest gist of Rajiv's message.

If still you could not get it, here it is:

He meant to work as a team and not get into differences. Learn to read in between line. :D :D

:D You amaze me - cinta - you amaze me.

Go ahead and ask Rajiv to assess your I-140 problems.
I am not member of any team, committee or anything else. Certainly if you are looking for soul lifting, you are in the wrong place and wrong thread. This is not a church. This should terminate any further dialogue. You should tell the host, the core team and the members what you have done and what is left to be done, instead of posting meaningless messages in the wrong place.

Cinta,

You are brilliant. Read my earlier posts too. I always said we need to concentrate on the issue in hand.

:D

You are attacking people in a wrong way cinta. Yes it is not a church but who told you that only in churches you get soul lifting?

And you know how did you do a soul lifting?

Some people have sense of humor - your sense is a humor in itself.

- that did the magic.

Last line for cinta from my side:

Don't be surprised if you find mistakes in my posts. I write something for everyone.

Thanks for trying to provoke me again - you failed. I am coolest head on Earth.:cool:

Cheer up.

P.S. Do not suggest what should I do! Your advice is not needed.

Do not tell me what to do, it will not work. I know what to do. - See I have started following you man.

And I am out of the discussion of 140 - 485 - mujhe jeene de bhai. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.