Atlanta SESA Tracker

Who should instruct the GA SESA

I get the solution, what\'s the initiative here.
Who do we talk to, the local SESA office?

Who should instruct the GA SESA to do this, if we know the "who", how do we approach the "WHO" and tell him/her this is what they should be doing!

If anyone knows this, I would like to be a part of it - in getting the message across to the "WHO".

2cents

Thanks,

Still don\'t get it :)

Hi , What is CP? and what is AOS?
are they different processes! or Canada Process! - CP!

please enlighten me!

Interesting how it could take them 4 months to be processing the same dates (Apr. 26 & 27) back

yahoogroups - chinacp

To know all about cp, please go to yahoogroups, search under the name chinacp, sign up and then you and surf to get all you want to know. CP stands for counselor processing, which is an alternative way to get green card instead of aos (I-485)

4/26 still going on!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

As of today Atlanta Sesa are still working on 4/26 cases. As I came to know there automated system(s/w) response is very slow and is one of the reason for slow processing other than huge applications due to 245(i) reg.

any estimate

Do you know whether GA Sesa has any time estimate on when they could have their hands around May cases? Did you call GA Sesa or your lawyer contacted them? Last time when I called, they did not want to give out information to the applicant. What is the automated system about? Why does that delay the processing of RIR cases?

Reason....

My attorney and employer both contacted them. Between April 26 to 30th there are more than 1600 cases due to 245(i). As they told it will take approx. 3 months to complete april 30th cases. Reason less manpower, but they are expecting new IBM from fed soon.

No Title

Come to think of it, its been so long that I wonder whether they are even doing anything in SESA. I have heard the same dates go back and forth. Sometimes cases from those dates are being entered or else they are being processed. Back in Sep. i had called them and at that time they were working on April 26. I am apalled with the manner in which they are conducting their business. The question in my mind is - how many 245(i) application for labor were there in the first case. Or is the 245(i) just being used as an excuse to sit doing nothing.

action needed or not???

It is taking around 12 months to process RIR cases, which is supposely being processed within 6 months. Due to the long delay, we as the applicants face tougher scutinization in the approval process attributed to layoffs in an economic slowdown. Also due to the long delay in I-140/485 process, we are sacrificing our family needs such as the dire need to take care of aging or sick parents back in our home country. Do you all think we need to write to some one in charge of the labor processing, asking they allocate some resource to process non 245i cases. It makes all the sense in the world to process them simultaneously. I don\'t know what incentive they have only prioritizing adjusting the illegal ones before us legal ones. Does any one have a name that we can write a letter to?

dead silent

No news, but April 28 and 29 are weekends, and the lawyers don\'t work on weekends either. Is it a valid hope that after April 27 cases are cleared, and we can move faster into May? Has any of you heard from your lawyers / companies on any updates from GA SESA?