Atlanta SESA Tracker

mjj4402

Registered Users (C)
I have applied for my LC (RIR Atlanta SESA) in August 13, 2001 and not heard anything from them. Has anyone got any approvals or know what dates are being processed ???? Please post your dates

No Title

as per I know Atlanta currently processing the application upto 4/27/01. Let me know if you want to know anything else...

No Title

I called up Atlanta SESA about 2 weeks back and they said they were processing Apr. 27, while a month back she said they were entering the applications received on Apr. 30 The thing I am unclear about is, since the economy is in recessions and jobs are scarse, how is it that there are so many applications for Labour Certifications. Any ideas ?

Atlanta Labor

Does anyone have Labor filed with Atlanta DOL recently approved? Mine (EB2, RIR) was filed on May 24, 2001. Have not heard anything. Is there a number that we can call DOL to check? I saw a message with someone calling Atl DOL? Help.

What phone number

What phone number did you call Atl DOL? Is that for the state Labor or Regional Labor?

state level or federal level?

thanks for the information. I checked the site you mentioned, it only says DOL processing time, does that refer to state level DOL, I assume? Does this site have any processing time info for federal level? You can check immigration.com, it has various processing time too, even though I knew it is not always correct.

No Title

call that number and speak to officer he will give you all the information. Right now SESA is taking the case filed on or before 30th April\'01.

how to speak to an officer

I called 404-562-2131. But that is a touch tone talk. What number did you call to speak with an officer?

what phone number did you call SESA

what phone number did you call SESA? Does SESA mean state level and DOL mean federal level?

any progress in Atlanta labor cert?

the new posting of processing time for GA state labor is still 4/27/2001. Back in July, 2001, it was processing 4/2001. Is there anyone out there getting approval recently? Could you please post?

just called DOL Atl

Hi, thanks for the reply. I just called the Atl DOL. They told me that there are 7000 cases filed from 4/27 - 4/30, which are still outstanding. The lady told me the analysts are processing 4/27 cases. I am surprised that your lawyer told you they are processing 5/15 cases, which is encouraging if true. Maybe they are randomly selecting cases for processing. We legally working people really became the victims of 245(i).

When is your filing date. Have you got a case number?

No Title

At this moment Atlanta Sesa is processing 4/27 cases. They have more that 7000 cases upto 4/30 to process due to 245(i) regulation. It will take more than a month to clear cases filed on or before 4/30. It has been also posted on immigration.com sesa processing time. Good Luck for everyone.

atl sesa

filing date was 5/30/01. I am also a little skeptical as when i called the dept said that they are processing 4/27 cases. Butmy lawyer confirmed that they reached 5/15/01..

question to immig2001

Hi, my case was filed on 5/24/2001 and I don\'t have a case number assigned to it. Do you? My lawyer called DOL last week, and was informed that they are processing 4/27/2001 cases, which is consistent to what DOL told me on the phone. Since both of our cases were filed in the same time frame, let us keep each other informed. Thanks.

Will GA SESA give receipt notices?

My lawyer filed my RIR application on May 24 2001, but they said they did not receive anything from SESA and will not expect to receive that. Is this normal? Did you receive receipt notice from GA SESA?

If you filed your RIR arounf this time frame and get approved or any other info, can you post here? Thanks.I did not get any single info at all from the state.

My lawyer also said the SESA will not notify us if SESA transfer the application to refional office, is this true?

Any reply or info will be greatly appreciated!!!