• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

April 2015 Visa Bulletin Released

Why they chose a quota of 50,000 in 2009, 2010, 2011, 2013. For insurance, there is an additional delivery. In 2014 and 2015, Kentucky spitting on people and specifically chose a lot of winners.
I am not sure I understand what you mean. Are you asking why they went OVER the 50k limit after 2013??

I am not sure I understand what you mean. Are you asking why they went OVER the 50k limit after 2013??
Why is 100,000 won was sufficient. But in 2014 and 2015 was increased without cause will win. My answer I gave.

Here we go! State Department i.e. KCC all set to screw us folks with high CNs as they did in 2014 with anemic increases in VBs throughout the year and one big jump in June (July VB) which alone, is not enough, need 2 or 3 months like that or better progressive increases throughout the year. Anyone concur? It's ridiculous that one or two countries (Nepal, Iran) play a significant role in determining VB cutoffs for a large part of the year holding back the rest of Asia.
AS16*** in 2015 and AS21*** in 2014

Here we go! State Department i.e. KCC all set to screw us folks with high CNs as they did in 2014 with anemic increases in VBs throughout the year and one big jump in June (July VB) which alone, is not enough, need 2 or 3 months like that or better progressive increases throughout the year. Anyone concur? It's ridiculous that one or two countries (Nepal, Iran) play a significant role in determining VB cutoffs for a large part of the year holding back the rest of Asia.
AS16*** in 2015 and AS21*** in 2014

What don't you understand? Someone with CN 1000 interviews before someone with CN10000. Nepal case numbers are densely packed for reasons I have explained over and over. You choose to blame KCC, or Nepal and Iran - but that is simply because you don't seem to understand the basic concept of case number order.

I was just looking back at the July 2014 visa bulletin where Asia was amended and a different cut off Nepal for August was done. I hope there is a possibility that this is done for South America/Caribbean in regards to Venezuela. This should allow the rest of South America/Caribbean to move on.

I was just looking back at the July 2014 visa bulletin where Asia was amended and a different cut off Nepal for August was done. I hope there is a possibility that this is done for South America/Caribbean in regards to Venezuela. This should allow the rest of South America/Caribbean to move on.

They would not do that, because there are Venezuelans outside Venezuela who have the right to be interviewed. As they have done in other countries they will simply just not schedule the interviews in Venezuela and move the rest of the region on...

They would not do that, because there are Venezuelans outside Venezuela who have the right to be interviewed. As they have done in other countries they will simply just not schedule the interviews in Venezuela and move the rest of the region on...

Sounds good but right now it looks like that cut off will stay until the next cut off

What don't you understand? Someone with CN 1000 interviews before someone with CN10000. Nepal case numbers are densely packed for reasons I have explained over and over. You choose to blame KCC, or Nepal and Iran - but that is simply because you don't seem to understand the basic concept of case number order.

I understand the concept of a line and people having to wait their turn and number order, but that still doesn't make the situation less outrageously unreasonable (at the unreasonable expense) for the rest of Asia as it already is given the tortoise-like pace of VBs, surely I'm not the only who can sense this. Given that Nepal and Iran take the most slots in the first 9000 CNs, may be it's time for KCC to get out of their slumber and impose a cutoff on at least one of them, earlier this year than last year as they did with Nepal last year in the July 2014 VB, too little too late at that point as time passage proved this. Your thoughts on this happening anytime sooner this year?

I understand the concept of a line and people having to wait their turn and number order, but that still doesn't make the situation less outrageously unreasonable (at the unreasonable expense) for the rest of Asia as it already is given the tortoise-like pace of VBs, surely I'm not the only who can sense this. Given that Nepal and Iran take the most slots in the first 9000 CNs, may be it's time for KCC to get out of their slumber and impose a cutoff on at least one of them, earlier this year than last year as they did with Nepal last year in the July 2014 VB, too little too late at that point as time passage proved this. Your thoughts on this happening anytime sooner this year?

No - you are still missing the point. So let's imagine your suggestion.

Let's say they delay Nepal (forget Iran, they are not the issue). So - imagine they had delayed Nepal at 3000 and by doing that, you think the Rest of Asia could now be at 9000. OK - but the Nepalese case at 3001 has a lower case number than the ROA case at 8000, and therefore has a higher priority, so your idea doesn't work.

The reality is, Nepal had more entries than other Asian countries, therefore had more winners and were even limited during the draw. So - they get interviews earlier.

The cutoff imposed last year was because Nepal maxed out on the 7%. That will happen again this year - but probably not in July - I'm guessing August.

No - you are still missing the point. So let's imagine your suggestion.

Let's say they delay Nepal (forget Iran, they are not the issue). So - imagine they had delayed Nepal at 3000 and by doing that, you think the Rest of Asia could now be at 9000. OK - but the Nepalese case at 3001 has a lower case number than the ROA case at 8000, and therefore has a higher priority, so your idea doesn't work.

The reality is, Nepal had more entries than other Asian countries, therefore had more winners and were even limited during the draw. So - they get interviews earlier.

The cutoff imposed last year was because Nepal maxed out on the 7%. That will happen again this year - but probably not in July - I'm guessing August.

It'd be much more fair if they separated nepal case number from the rest of Asia to begin with, like they do egypt and Ethiopia. If like this, it makes people think that KCC are putting asia at the back burner for nepal.

But then again, KCC doesn't uphold fairness do they.

It'd be much more fair if they separated nepal case number from the rest of Asia to begin with, like they do egypt and Ethiopia. If like this, it makes people think that KCC are putting asia at the back burner for nepal.

Oh year, KCC doesn't uphold fairness. Ensuring no eligible country gets more than 7% of the available visa isn't upholding fairness. Listing countries with more than 50,000 natives who have immigrated to the U.S. in the past 5 years as not eligible isn't upholding fairness.

Yep, KCC doesn't uphold fairness.

You're right. All those millions of people who have had their family based immigrant petitions approved years ago but still waiting for their numbers to be current, some for more than a decade, agree it is very unfair that DV winners get to jump the queue like this.

I have become current on the last VB, I have a bachelor degree on the DS260 i have marked that my job need 2 years of experience which i got in mind wrongly, my job doesn't need that experience
will the embassy ask for experience certificate or i can ask them in the interview that i marked this wrong? or just ignore it?