April 2009, Filers, Post here

That is useful information. Do you think that once the case is transferred to CSC, there is a slim chance of getting an RFE? I am presuming that initial review of forms / evidence / documents is done at NBC before the case is transferred.

the only RFE from CSC i have heard of is K1 applicants medical being out of date.

the only RFE from CSC i have heard of is K1 applicants medical being out of date.

Thanks for sharing this relevant piece of information. Why I asked is that because till date I have seen at least 5 instances of LUD changes on I-485 after transfer to CSC and was wondering what was going on.

don't worried

Thanks for sharing this relevant piece of information. Why I asked is that because till date I have seen at least 5 instances of LUD changes on I-485 after transfer to CSC and was wondering what was going on.

Hello uk01: based in your question,You shouldn't be worry, because that a great sign, that means they are moving or touching your file, and soon you will been recieve good news. I know how you feel and I felt the same way, but if you filed your papers correctly then the next step will be the 1-130 approval on the mail and then the I-485. Just relax and you are one of the few to have the previliage to be transfer to CSC, because most likely you won't need to go into an IL interview, pls posting and good luck. I know for sure you will heard good news. Happy 4th of July.

Hello uk01: based in your question,You shouldn't be worry, because that a great sign, that means they are moving or touching your file, and soon you will been recieve good news. I know how you feel and I felt the same way, but if you filed your papers correctly then the next step will be the 1-130 approval on the mail and then the I-485. Just relax and you are one of the few to have the previliage to be transfer to CSC, because most likely you won't need to go into an IL interview, pls posting and good luck. I know for sure you will heard good news. Happy 4th of July.

Thanks, babwpen09. Your words and best wishes assure me. I have filed papers correctly but the fear of unknown at times rules one's head & heart !!

please post interview experiences!!!

Those gone through their interview please post their experiences. It would help us a lot. I know there are threads here with interview experiences but they are not the recent ones.

When should I expect my IL?

Hi Guys...

Filed I-130. Priority date: 20090318... I am wondering when can I expect to received interview letter??.. I am planning on my trip.. It seems taking forever to hearing back from USCIS...

h1b RFE

** I am an May filers....and have one question...hopefully somebody will respond **
In feburary, My employer filed h1b extension for me. today my Employer informed me that they got RFE for my h1b extension and they need some documents from me in order to address that RFE. these doc's are hard to get since i am on bench(out of project) right now...
I havent told my employer about my family based Greencard. what should i do now ??
1. should i tell them to withdraw my h1b extension bcoz i no longer need to be on h1b?? or should i wait till my GC inteview??
2. If during GC interview , officer asked me where do i work???....what will be my answer ??

PunjabiGuru!!!

** I am an May filers....and have one question...hopefully somebody will respond **
In feburary, My employer filed h1b extension for me. today my Employer informed me that they got RFE for my h1b extension and they need some documents from me in order to address that RFE. these doc's are hard to get since i am on bench(out of project) right now...
I havent told my employer about my family based Greencard. what should i do now ??
1. should i tell them to withdraw my h1b extension bcoz i no longer need to be on h1b?? or should i wait till my GC inteview??
2. If during GC interview , officer asked me where do i work???....what will be my answer ??

PunjabiGuru!!!

Just use your EAD (bring it to your employer). You are in legal "waiting" status and CAN work anywhere with EAD.

What will be my response if during my Greencard interview...officer ask me where do i work now?? I am planning to leave my h1b employer and start looking job on EAD. job market is not that good so it may take while to find job in NorthEast.

Just use your EAD (bring it to your employer). You are in legal "waiting" status and CAN work anywhere with EAD.

What will be my response if during my Greencard interview...officer ask me where do i work now?? I am planning to leave my h1b employer and start looking job on EAD. job market is not that good so it may take while to find job in NorthEast.

You go through family, not your employer, so where you work and what you do is not CIS business anyway (of course IF you didn't use your income on sponsor form, meaning your spouse has enough income). So just tell officer the truth: that you are looking for new job at the moment.

Hello: Everybody, I hope little by little everybody will recieve they IL Letters,

Punjabiguru: responding your question or concerned is better to tell them the true, when you are in front of them, they already have all your info, in their file, that are just waiting for you to respond. If he(she) ask you if you work, just said: " Yes" don't volunteer to give more info. is she ask you where, then tell her the place and that all, is rarely they will ask you under what condition(status) you are working, but don't worry you'll be fine, sometimes we worry to much, if the you just told them very firmly the true they will believe you, because they already have that info.they know if you are working legal or illegal those brown folders that they have in their desk and that past page by page have all your info, good luck.

Pls keep posting your expirience and doubts we are here to help each other.
yesterday I recieved the Welcome Letter in the Mail, now waiting for the Physical GC. Good luck to evrybody, and have faith.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you for your response babepen09. if they ask where i work....i am gonna tell them that i worked with my h1b employer till june and right now i am looking for new job on EAD.

Punjabiguru:responding your question or concerned is better to tell them the true, when you are in front of them, they already have all your info, in their file.

Hello People, today, I recieved another LUD in my case that it said :

Current Status: Approval notice sent.

On July 8, 2009, we mailed you a notice that we have approved this I485 APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS. Please follow any instructions on the notice. If you move before you receive the notice, call customer service.

I hope to recieve the GC soon in the mail, good luck to everyone, pls keep posting and share your expirience, that the only way we can support each other and share ideas about each of us. Take care.

Congrats babepen

Congrats babepen...

On July 8, 2009, we mailed you a notice that we have approved this I485 APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS. Please follow any instructions on the notice. If you move before you receive the notice, call customer service.

I hope to recieve the GC soon in the mail, good luck to everyone, pls keep posting and share your expirience, that the only way we can support each other and share ideas about each of us. Take care.

babepen09,

Congrats!!

Thank you

Hello everybody, today is another week, I hope everybody in here is getting prepare for the interview and ALWAYS make sure to bring all the docs, and photos for the interview, pls do not wait until the last moment, remember that even thou everybody marriage is in good faith, for Inmigration purpose you are are guilty until you proof the opposive, so make sure to be ready for this big event in your life, maybe for some poeple is less dificult, but for other Interview is going to be harder but the first thing is just to have everything straight out. but have faith in yourself and things are going to be smooth. pls keep post it and share your expirience with us, so ppl have an idea what an interview look like. Good luck:)

No reply from USCIS after bio

Hi all,
I have applied for my PR all forms (I130,I131,I481 and I765...) on April (It went to MSC). I finished my biometrics on May 1st after that I do not have any reply from them so far. It has been more than 90 days. Have any one here gone through this situation.
Looking for reply from experts.
Thanks very much for your time,
Krishna

No reply from USCIS after bio and RFE

Krishna,

I'm in the same situation as you and so is MatApril. Check my signature. I called them and couldn't get any useful information from them.

You may want to file a Service Request by calling them.

Good Luck!

get an infopass

Krishna,

I'm in the same situation as you and so is MatApril. Check my signature. I called them and couldn't get any useful information from them.

You may want to file a Service Request by calling them.

Good Luck!

Hello: fl_mdc, Krishna, and MatApril: There are several circunstance why a filed is a little be slow, sometimes just an RFE, can delay the case, because they need to update the new info. that they request, that why is very healthly to request an Infopass, so in that way you have the opportunity to talk to IO, and they can explain you more, sometimes the infopass may not help as well, but they will tell you if there is a problem in your case. but if all your cases went or transfer to CSC to speed up the case, is most likely that you won't have an interview like my case, and in a way I was a little be ancious too because you don't heard much from them after they transfer the case, but yesterday finally my mom recieved in the mail her physical Green card, for 10 yrs. but pls be patience and don't loose the hope everything will be fine, but try to get the infopass, to see in what way you can see if everything is ok. take care and good luck :)

No response from uscis

Hello babepen09 and fl_mdc,
Thanks for your response, I called USCIS yesterday afternoon and they placed an inquiry about my status to MO office. I hope this works.
Thanks again,
Krishna