April 2009, Filers, Post here

Sorry for not posting much, didn't have anything going on until today. I have my biometrics appointment today at 3:00 pm at the Application Support Center in downtown Pittsburgh. Luckily I work like 10 minutes from the place and then i'll probably head home since I have the extra hours already made up to take off for this appointment.

So far, none of my cases are online (all have MSC numbers) but i'm going to wait about a week after my Biometrics before I start getting concerned if they're not online yet.

CJ

don't worry my AP and EAD didn't appear until approved and GC only appear pre biometrics because it was transfered to csc

hello Tinkerbelluk

I'm so happy that you already recieved your GC, wow, that was real fast, I'm in the same situation like you, My case was transfered to CSC, to speed the proccesed, and now I'm waitng, but how did you got your GC without an interview, I'm very impress, but very happy for you, Congrat! and pls explain this process, maybe i run with the same luck that you have. smile and have a wonderful day.:)

Here is the latest update on my case:

=============================================
District Office: Mount Laurel, NJ
(I-130, I-485, I-325, I-693, I-864, I-765, I-131)
Day 00, 04/27/2009 Mailed applications via USPS Priority Mail
Day 02, 04/29/2009 Application received by USCIS
Day 09, 05/05/2009 Checks Cashed.
Day 12, 05/08/2009 NOAs received for I130, I485, I131, I765
Day 19, 05/15/2009 Received FP notice for 06/02/2009
Day 37, 06/02/2009 FP Appointment @ USCIS Elizabeth, NJ

Early Fingerprinting at Elizabeth ASC,NJ

Hello,
I am an May AOS filer. Recently i got FP notice for May 29. But i have some travel Plans and may not be able to go on scheduled FP date. Does Elizabeth ASC,NJ allow me early walkin if i show them my flight tickets?? I am planning to go on May 22 after 2pm with my flight tickets. Please respond.

thanks
guru

I'm so happy that you already recieved your GC, wow, that was real fast, I'm in the same situation like you, My case was transfered to CSC, to speed the proccesed, and now I'm waitng, but how did you got your GC without an interview, I'm very impress, but very happy for you, Congrat! and pls explain this process, maybe i run with the same luck that you have. smile and have a wonderful day.:)

I came in on the K1 visa (fiance of a USC) so this probably had something to do with it. i must admit i was very suprised to be approved so quick, and without interview, but then again if you think of it since we started the process with the I-129F it was approved exactly a year after we filed it, and the London embassy did grill me about our relationship back in November, it was general info like where he was born, he also asked me about working for disney as he noted i had a previous visa issued by them for it, and so i said i enjoyed it and never expected to come back engaged.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey guys, Just a quick update - I got my FP Notice today dated 05/22. My DO is New Rochelle, NY and I am based in CT. Most ppl I know around here had their DO set to Hartford CT. Has anyone been to the New Rochelle DO ? There is no processing times mentioned for New Rochelle on the USCIS Website ... . Thanks - Raj.

Hey guys, Just a quick update - I got my FP Notice today dated 05/22. My DO is New Rochelle, NY and I am based in CT. Most ppl I know around here had their DO set to Hartford CT. Has anyone been to the New Rochelle DO ? There is no processing times mentioned for New Rochelle on the USCIS Website ... . Thanks - Raj.

FP are done at application support centres, so New Rochelle my just be a support centre

Just a minor update. Did my fingerprints on Friday May 15, got there early since I work close to the Application support center. In and out in 10 minutes.

AOS Timeline:
04/20/2009 Sent AOS Forms (I-485, I-130, I-765, I-131, I-639 etc)
04/22/2009 Application Rec'vd
04/29/2009 Checks Cashed
05/02/2009 NOA Rec'vd
05/04/2009 Bio Appt Recv'd (05/15/2009 at 3 pm)
05/15/2009 Biometrics Done
05/18/2009 I-485 & I-764 shows up online.

Hey Tinkerbell, how did you get your signature to be more than 500 characters? I can't update my timeline in my signature anymore because apparently i'm over 500 characters.

Hello April Filers, since there are so many, I don't want to mention names, smile, I want to give an updated in my case, today I recieved and LUD:

Receipt Number: MSCxxxxxxxxxx

Application Type: I765, APPLICATION FOR EMPLOYMENT AUTHORIZATION

Current Status: Card production ordered.

On May 20, 2009, we ordered production of your new card. Please allow 30 days for your card to be mailed to you. If we need something from you we will contact you. If you move before you receive the card, call customer service. You can also receive automatic e-mail updates as we process your case. Just follow the link below to register.

I hope everybody is recieving a new update and good news soon, pls keep posting.

D:

Last edited by a moderator:
03/31/09 Application sent (I-130, I-485, I-765 )
04/01/09 Day 1- Application recd. (FedEx Air)
04/08/09 Day 8- Got NOA's for all forms filed
04/09/09 Day 9- Checks cashed
04/14/09 Day 14 -Got Biometrics Notification
04/15/09 Day 15 - Cases showed up online
04/20/09 Day 20- LUD, I-130 and I-485, case Transfer from MSC to CSC(to speed up)
04/28/09 Day 28 - Biometrics Appointment (Done)
04/13/09 Day 43-LUD I-485 touch today
05/20/09 Day 50__- Got LUD(Card production ordered)
05/00/09 Day Recieved the EAD on the mail
00/00/09Day______- Got IL Initial Interview (pending)
00/00/09 Day ______- Interview- (pending

Got my FP done yesterday in New Rochelle ASC. Looks like it's not a big deal to go to the ASC before your scheduled date (mine was set for 05/22).

Hello April Filers, since there are so many, I don't want to mention names, smile, I want to give an updated in my case, today I recieved and LUD:

Receipt Number: MSCxxxxxxxxxx

Application Type: I765, APPLICATION FOR EMPLOYMENT AUTHORIZATION

Current Status: Card production ordered.

On May 20, 2009, we ordered production of your new card. Please allow 30 days for your card to be mailed to you. If we need something from you we will contact you. If you move before you receive the card, call customer service. You can also receive automatic e-mail updates as we process your case. Just follow the link below to register.

I hope everybody is recieving a new update and good news soon, pls keep posting.

D:

Congrats on your EAD

03/31/09 Application sent (I-130, I-485, I-765 )
04/01/09 Day 1- Application recd. (FedEx Air)
04/08/09 Day 8- Got NOA's for all forms filed
04/09/09 Day 9- Checks cashed
04/14/09 Day 14 -Got Biometrics Notification
04/15/09 Day 15 - Cases showed up online
04/20/09 Day 20- LUD, I-130 and I-485, case Transfer from MSC to CSC(to speed up)
04/28/09 Day 28 - Biometrics Appointment (Done)
04/13/09 Day 43-LUD I-485 touch today
05/20/09 Day 50__- Got LUD(Card production ordered)
05/00/09 Day Recieved the EAD on the mail
00/00/09Day______- Got IL Initial Interview (pending)
00/00/09 Day ______- Interview- (pending

Hey babepen, why are'nt you posting your timeline as signature. As it may be informative to other applicants.

Hello Vijay

Hey babepen, why are'nt you posting your timeline as signature. As it may be informative to other applicants.

I would like to know more about, how do you do that? that a great idea, tell me how do I do my signature for the future posting, I apreciate your help, I'm not too savvy in the computer, lol smile, take care

I would like to know more about, how do you do that? that a great idea, tell me how do I do my signature for the future posting, I apreciate your help, I'm not too savvy in the computer, lol smile, take care

Its an easy process, Once you logged in, you have to click "User CP"(which is in the top part of this forum page), then it will take you to USER CONTROL PANEL page, where you have to click "EDIT SIGNATURE"(this option is on left hand side, below "setting & options"). Then you will get a signature message window, where you can type/paste your timelines. Once you are done with your signature, you can preview it(PREVIEW SIGNATURE) and then save it(SAVE SIGNATURE)

hello Vijay, thank you so much for your advise, I try to make my signature, but it stated that I exceed the 500 words, so I guess i have to modify and put it back again , but you are so nice, Thank a lot, for your time. How is your case is going? enjoy your weekend.

Any updates or LUDs from anyone?

Romour?

Hi Folks,
This forum helped me a lot for all of my immigration needs. Old member but never posted anything yet.
I had my fingerprints done at Santa Ana, DO, on 05/15, and I noticed that except for me there are no one there. I asked the clerk about it, and she said it is due to the recession, as people can't afford to pay the fee. Did any one experienced the same?
I have heard a romour, that they are segregating the family based petitions for GC, by the country of origin. :( That's the reason why, they are denying petitions, of people origin from Indian sub-continent, on some excuse or other. I hope this is a romour. Any thoughts folks ?