Applicants with FP done and I-140 Pending.....

Sabu

Registered Users (C)
Hi All,
Those who completed Finger Printing (May be around two weeks back) and waiting for I-140 Approval, may see their I-140/I-485 approval at same time after April 30, 2004. There is a very good chance for this.

But we have to wait and see to confirm this. If anybody in this category, please post your details here. Let us follow. Those who ((received RFE or Replied to RFE) and (Received FP Notice)) also please post your details.

nanshi.

EB3-RIR
Labor Sub.
ND: Sept 24, 2003
EAD Approval: Nov 07, 2003
AP Approval : Nov 18, 2003
7th Year H1B Approval : April 12, 2004
FP Notice Issued : April 12, 2004
RFE sent : April 13, 2004 (Details Not Known)
FP Notice Received : April 17, 2004

Last edited by a moderator:
naanshi

I have received fp notice and the date to be fingure printed is may 17th. I have received this notice from Vermont, even though I have submitted my application at Nebraska. I live in Vermonts Jurisdiction (MD). My I140 is still pending RD Dec 08. Any Idea of when can I expect.

Did you send reply for your RFE? what is it about.

Madhu

Case Details

Hi naanshi,

Here are my case details, I too received fp notice.

EB3-RIR
Original Labor
I-140 ND: may 21, 2003
RFE replied: November 18, 2003 (Companies ability to pay offered wages)

I-485 ND: August 19, 2003
EAD Approval: waiting
AP Approval : waiting

sertra2002.

Last edited by a moderator:
Nanshi,

The following are my details..

* I-140 applied -3/21/2003 & RFE replied 2/13/2004 no approval as of now

* I485/EAD/AP applied 2/13/2004

received FP notice, EAD/AP approved on 4/14/2004

Originally posted by naanshi
Hi All,
Those who completed Finger Printing (May be around two weeks back) and waiting for I-140 Approval, may see their I-140/I-485 approval at same time after April 30, 2004. There is a very good chance for this.

But we have to wait and see to confirm this. If anybody in this category, please post your details here. Let us follow. Those who ((received RFE or Replied to RFE) and (Received FP Notice)) also please post your details.

nanshi.

EB3-RIR
Labor Sub.

I gave one address in I140 (Minnesota) and gave another one while filing I485 (Texas). My EAD and AP got approved. Would that be a problem.

Also where will i get my FP?

I have B Tech in Computer Science, and working for a company with 250 consultants. Can any of the experts see any problem for my I140 (ND 11/04) approval. Since most of the cases are getting RFEs these days, iam getting tensed.
Can someone please give any predictions for my case.

Nanshi,

How did you predict for this together approval? Did you read any news regarding 140 & 485 approvals together? Please post more details on this.

Thanks,

Hi All,

nanshi.

EB3-RIR
Labor Sub.

Naanshi,
I recieved my FP notice for May20th but had to reschedule because I shall be in India at that time. My I140 (nd: 8/25) is still pending.
I dont know if this resceduling is going to be good or bad for me !!!

I did not get FP notice, but my wife did

My case details :
EB2/RIR Semi Concurrent
I-140 ND 20-Oct-03
EAD & AP 08-Jan-04
I-485 ND 12-Nov-03

FP Notice received for my wife, and submitted the FPs in December'03. But I did not get any FP notice so far. Asked the attorney, but he said, it is sometimes like it, and I may get the FP notice towards the end of 485 process.

Still waiting for the movement on I-140.

rs74,
Don't do that. Better you go to INS Office tomorrow and show the FP letter. They may agree to take your FP.

Bcis,
God told me yesterday in my dream. :D :D

Just Kidding....Check www.immigration-law.com, breaking news section.

nanshi.

I applied for I140 on Nov, 2003. I haven't received FP yet. Any idea what process they follow for sending FP ?
Thanks in advance.

rs74, I am in somewhat similar situation.. I recieved my fingerprinting on Apr 17, to get it done on May18 for me, and May 19th for my wife.. My wife just went to India recently and was planning to come back in July.. I am planing to go ahead with my finger printing on the date mentioned.. But, I am also planning to get my wife's date extended.. Don't know how much delay I can expect due to this change..

Anyone else in similar situation ?? Is extension of Finger printing going to delay I-485 adjudication ?

I don't know why, but we are now seeing a flood of FP notices ?? Is this a postive sign ???????

Originally posted by rs74
Naanshi,
I recieved my FP notice for May20th but had to reschedule because I shall be in India at that time. My I140 (nd: 8/25) is still pending.
I dont know if this resceduling is going to be good or bad for me !!!

hi naanshi,

my ND is 11/21, when can i expect my FP . Is the new program only for people who have filed after april 30th or even for people filed before that date.Thanks in advance.

kachag

Naanshi,

It was in dallas office. They said it was too early. They asked me to come anytime in June, July or August.
However my attorney advised against doing so. She asked me to re-schedule. I have sent the FP notice back to the attorney

As we all know,by now, NSC is going to process I-140/I-485 at same time after April 30, 2004. This will mainly apply to those who file on or after April 30, 2004. But for those cases, to issue FP, they have to go for FP, receiving FP back from FBI will take some time say suppose a month. Mean time NSC wants to finish processing some of the old filers who are waiting for I-140,including those who replied for RFE with FP completion.

As usual this is just my guessing. I may be completely wrong.:confused:

nanshi

Nanshi,

Even…I saw you some time back at Siva Vishnu temple while god telling to you…I’m also kidding..…

I did not see any thing once i click the link.

Thanks,

rs74,
Don't do that. Better you go to INS Office tomorrow and show the FP letter. They may agree to take your FP.

Bcis,
God told me yesterday in my dream. :D :D

Just Kidding....Check www.immigration-law.com, breaking news section.

nanshi.

Go to www. immigration-law.com
Click on the hot topics or go to breaking news section and look for following posting.

04/17/2004: Filing Fee Increase in Time for Launch of "Concurrent I-140/I-485 Adjudications" on 04/30/2004!

Hi
My Case Details

EB3-RIR (Nebraska)
Own Labor
ND: Sept 23, 2003
RD: Sept 23, 2003
EAD Approval: Oct 28, 2003
AP Approval : Oct 28, 2003
RFE : April 13, 2004 (Details Not Known) Waiting
:confused: :confused:
FP Notice Received : April 15, 2004