Anyonw waiting for 485 approval in Atlanta

did any one get a notice for AOS recently?

Hello everyone! I wanted to know if anyone got a notice for AOS recently in the Atlanta Office.If so how long before AOS interview was the notice sent?
Thank You

interview in atlanta feb 01

i received a letter in dec 27 for an interview for feb 02
theinterview was fine just i was told to produce an bonafide birth cerifiate and mail it back within 3 months

Thinking abt applying for Immigrant visa in ATL

After reading all the posts on here, seems like its gonna be 2.5 yrs before i would get to hear anything abt my GC if i file in ATL. I was planning to apply for GC through my USC wife. Had to hold back on it since h1 visa was stamped from India with Last name as full name and first name as FNU. So had to get that changed on passport. Was wondering if i need to get it changed on my stamped H1 visa before i apply for GC. Also how long does the TSC take to send out an EAD ?. Any suggestions would be gladly accepted. :)
Thanks in advance.

Hello
I received approval letter from ATL last week. I was interviewed in September. How long does it take for plastic GC and do I have to go for stamping even if I don't need it?

LordHaveMercy said:
Hello
I received approval letter from ATL last week. I was interviewed in September. How long does it take for plastic GC and do I have to go for stamping even if I don't need it?

you had the interview in september, and now you received the approval letter. that means they did not approve your case on the day of the interview? so, what did they say after the interview?

Thanks

Thank you Dukhi

Hang in there buddy, hopefully you will get your approval soon. Good Luck.

They asked me for more documents at the time of interview which I mailed them in November.

Atlanta marriage interview timeline

Hi Fellows,
Does anyone know for what month of Recipt Date of i-485 for marriage interview Atlanta is processing. My i-130 and i-485 recipt date is 03/2004. I am trying to figure out how much longer do I need to wait, and any infor of which month of i-130/i-485 application they are processing as of now.

Thanks for yor input.

Amun said:
Hi Fellows,
Does anyone know for what month of Recipt Date of i-485 for marriage interview Atlanta is processing. My i-130 and i-485 recipt date is 03/2004. I am trying to figure out how much longer do I need to wait, and any infor of which month of i-130/i-485 application they are processing as of now.

Thanks for yor input.

did your i-130 approval yet?
thanks

Amun said:
Hi Fellows,

Thanks for yor input.

June 30, 2003. You can check the processing dates on www.uscis.gov

Last edited by a moderator:
i-485 processing in ATL is Jan '04 I believe

On britishexpats.com I came across one posting in which the person whose recipt date for I believe I-485 is January 2004 has already recieved an interview letter for July'05. I emailed my lawyer and she said many of her clients whose date is end of '03 already recieved an interview date for July'05. Below I am pasting the post I am talking about.

May 23rd 2005, 7:41 pm #1
AMonica76

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi everyone!

Last friday I got a surprise in my mailbox. My NOA date is Jan/2004, so I was not expecting to get interview date until end of year... But I got it!!!

My interview will be in July! I have 2 months to prepare..

Regards,

Darn...

judging by their processing dates, I thought my interview will be next summer-fall (NOA - July 2004). Now, I see that my interview will most likely be in 2007.

Last edited by a moderator:
good news for Atlanta again :)

Filed July 2004, received an interview appointment for September, 2005.

AOS, marriage based.

LucyMO said:
good news for Atlanta again :)

Filed July 2004, received an interview appointment for September, 2005.

AOS, marriage based.

It is a good news, I am keep waitting...
Was yours been forward to chicago or summit MO some place?

LucyMO said:
lee's summit, MO :)

One more thing, when did your I-130 been approved?
On the process date shows Feb 2005, but mine was submitted at 2004, nothing hear from them