Anyone in 2006 club???

Let's pray

O USCIS, relying on your infinite goodness and promises, I hope to obtain your decision within 60 days as you promised, the help of your grace, and life everlasting, through the merits of Nebraska Service Center, Immigration Officers and fastest FBI namechecks

Amen

Let's pray

O USCIS, relying on your infinite goodness and promises, I hope to obtain your decision within 60 days as you promised, the help of your grace, and life everlasting, through the merits of Nebraska Service Center, Immigration Officers and fastest FBI namechecks

Amen

That was funny...Now let's wait for the miracles!!!

Miracles do happen!

Hello my ND 2006 buddies! I just wanted to tell you that I got the approval email today!!! Yes, miracles do happen! I hope you guys hear the good news soon too! I got approved in 1 year and 3 months (since I applied for AOS). That pretty good to me! Good luck!

LUD update

I had LUD update today (first time in over 6 months). Online message is still the same.

I had LUD update today (first time in over 6 months). Online message is still the same.

My case transferred to Local office.

I sent an email to them and ask them to transfer my wife case to local office along with my case and after 5 days got answer to my email and her case transferred to local office as well.

My wife (with ND Jan 2006 - TSC) had appeared for biometrics in March 2006. She had one LUD immediately after she was done with her BIO.... and she never had any LUD afterwards..... I dont know that what is going on with her case..........

My case transferred to Local office.

I sent an email to them and ask them to transfer my wife case to local office along with my case and after 5 days got answer to my email and her case transferred to local office as well.

could you please tell me the email adress which you used?

Another LUD update this morning. I think my LUD changes because I called USCIS a few weeks ago and made an inquiry about my case status.:confused:

Hi
As I was expecting... My wife's (TSC - RD/ND Jan 2006) case has been transfered to local USCIS office in San Jose, CA for a standard interview.

Her Timeline is:
2002 - I730 approved - But some (probably corrupt Indian contract) IO kept delaying visa issuance for no reason.
Nov 2003 - EWI US
2004 - I-730 denied -I challenged their decision and notified them about her arrival into the US- I-730 Re-opened - Re-approved {as per USCIS letter (Not notice of actione one) I received} but USCIS case status still shows 'Re-Opened' instead of approved)... USCIS local office issued her I-94 (Asylum granted) after checking her status in their system and her application for asylum was administratively closed {because of I-94 (asylum granted) issuance I guess}
Jan 2006 - I485 RD & ND - TSC, LUD
Feb 2006 - RFI - Medicals, LUD
April 2006 - complete Fingerprints, LUD
April 04 - 2007 - Case Transfered to local office + LUD

The last LUD she had prior to the most recent LUD {of 04/04/07 (Case transfer)} was immediately after she appeared for her fingerprints in April 2006. And no LUD untill case transfer could mean 'her name might still be stuck in the name check'. And if her name is still stuck in the name check then why did they transfer her case to my local office ? ... I am confused and worried (because of her different time line - Above)

Any Advice ... Please.....

Last edited by a moderator:
It appears that my friends in this '2006' thread want to listen about their problems only and they have no interest to reply to other's questions.... what a selfishness....!! :rolleyes: :( :( :rolleyes: :confused: :mad:

Kalvar...I really appreciate your kind message....

I had a phone conversation with someone yesterday who had a similar case as of my wife..... his wife was also interviewed and IO instructed her to mail affidavits about her relationship with her asylee husband and about her 'date of entry' (even EWI) so that IO could conclude that she was a real spouse of that asylee and 'was not in the US from a long time.... she prepared 'n mailed these docs after her interview....'n she received her GC within a month afterwards.

But we haven't received any interviewing letter from the local office yet.... so I dont know what are they gonna ask us to bring.........hmmmm ...... or what are they gonna demand during the interview.

Do you (or anybody else) know(s) that ............. how long it take for the local officese to schedule an interview after treceiving the case from a service center ?

Kalvar...I really appreciate your kind message....

I had a phone conversation with someone yesterday who had a similar case as of my wife..... his wife was also interviewed and IO instructed her to mail affidavits about her relationship with her asylee husband and about her 'date of entry' (even EWI) so that IO could conclude that she was a real spouse of that asylee and 'was not in the US from a long time.... she prepared 'n mailed these docs after her interview....'n she received her GC within a month afterwards.

But we haven't received any interviewing letter from the local office yet.... so I dont know what are they gonna ask us to bring.........hmmmm ...... or what are they gonna demand during the interview.

Do you (or anybody else) know(s) that ............. how long it take for the local officese to schedule an interview after treceiving the case from a service center ?

All cases are different, but i'll tell you about mine. My case was transferred to the local NJ office on december 26th, and the interview took place on feb 22nd, I-485 was approved on march 9th, don't have the card yet though. As for the questions - it's too hard to tell as i wasn't an asylee's spouse, but you'll get the list of the documents you have have to bring together whis the invitation to the interview. As far as i understood - besides the dosuments on the 1st page ( they check a few papers they need from you) make sure you ckeck the whole list of possible documents and if didn't send them any of them, make sure you get them. As for me, i was asked to bring the letter from work and medical ( i took the copy i got from my last medical exam), but i was actually asked for my birth certificate with certified translation which i didn't have as it wasn't checked in the letter and i had to send it which caused the delay. This is the best answer i can give you. And don't be so frastrated as not that many people give you an answer as it turns out not so many asylees have their cases transferred to the local office and have interview. I was freaking out as well, but it turned out to be a pretty standard procedure. Good luck.;)

My email's answer

:cool: NSC Lawsuit Asylum to me
show details 3:38 pm (6 hours ago)

We are only able to check on the status of cases that are located at the Nebraska Service Center. Your file has been relocated to the Washington District Office. Please contact that office for the status of your case. Thank you.

My case transferred to local office on Jan and I just wanted to check my status and I knew they might say that but just took free shot.

PS: I sent several email to NSC and each time I got the respond. I recommend to send email to them and you will get some respond too.

Does anybody have any email address for Washington DC local office?