Anyone in 2006 club???

dadash said:
I did not get any update after Fingerprint? is it normal?

Thanks, :(
Hi dadash,

yes, that would be "normal" if anything USCIS does is "normal". I mean since they are "officially" processing ND 2004 in NSC, our case is still within the "normal" processing time.

I haven't heard anything from them although my bio was done in Feb 2006.

Hi MGTgrl, nepz06,

Thank you for your responds. I think we would have our GCs in our hands by next summer ....

dadash said:
I did not get any update after Fingerprint? is it normal?

Thanks, :(

I think your last LUD after your fingerprints means your fingerprints were forwarded to FBI but 'no LUD afterwards' could mean that immigration did not receive any result from FBI yet. Your case might be stuck at FBI name check or whatever check they do with fingerprints.

My wife also had LUD when she submitted her fingerprints and she didnt get any LUD afterwards.

Singh6 said:
I think your last LUD after your fingerprints means your fingerprints were forwarded to FBI but 'no LUD afterwards' could mean that immigration did not receive any result from FBI yet. Your case might be stuck at FBI name check or whatever check they do with fingerprints.

My wife also had LUD when she submitted her fingerprints and she didnt get any LUD afterwards.

Can I do anything for it? Should I cal FBI or somewhere?

Thanks

dadash said:
Can I do anything for it? Should I cal FBI or somewhere?

Thanks
I don't think there is anything you can do about it, but wait. Or maybe you can make an Infopass and see if you are stuck in name check.

By the way, I saw that you had a LUD 2 days after your Bio was done, so I am not sure what you mean you didn't get any LUD after Bio.

FP Code 3( Notice Date): March 23 2006 >>>>> I got letter with this data as Notice Data
FP Code 3( Appointment): April 6th 2006>>> The day I went to get Fingerprint and Photo done
LUD: 04/08/2006>>>> Last Update after that

guys ignore all that bullsit from uscis . i had the same message 560 days after i submitted my medicals and bio 3 . the message was we recived your RFE on janurt 11th
in 1 month uscis removed 560 days .

in 10 month they changed january 11th to november 3rd . :eek:
so guys just ignore all that bullshit which uscis puts online .

BTW if you move make sure you have a contact phone number to your old adress .otherwise you will be in deep shit cause nebraska center do not change your adress even though you send A11 or call 1800 number . so dont forget to mention about immigraTION mail to your landlord before u move somewhere else. if u recive RFE to your old adress and u dont answer USCIS has a right to deny your case

Last edited by a moderator:
guys ignore all that bullsit from uscis . i had the same message 560 days after i submitted my medicals and bio 3 . the message was we recived your RFE on janurt 11th

guys ignore all that bullsit from uscis . i had the same message 560 days after i submitted my medicals and bio 3 . the message was we recived your RFE on january 11th etc ..................

I think it all depends from FBI name check .If you pass it You are approved next day . :confused:

SIbmx said:
Any updates in 2006 club. It's not our time yet but I am still frustrated - no updates, no information, no nothing.
Did anybody fron ND 2006 tried to call USCIS? Any luck?

Hi there,
its seems your time line and mine is quite same. Lets trackle any updates togther.My filed the application to NSC and same as yours i received the Received notice from TSC. My last update was 12/29/2006 (it most possiblely because I requested of Change of Address) I haven't received any acknowlegement from USCIS. I will update any changes. regards, NEPZ06

dadash said:
Hi MGTgrl, nepz06,

Thank you for your responds. I think we would have our GCs in our hands by next summer ....

Dadash......!!! Thanks for your hopeful cross finger. I am planning to go Australia in next Summer. that would be great if I would hold GC in my hand rather then RTD. you know.... it makes different when you go GC/US Citizen line at airport rather then General Visa entry line at port.......................!!! :)

Thread is dying... :-(

I haven't had any updates for about 6 months already. What about you guys?According to USCIS we should receive our GC's before september (in 6 months), but I haven't seen a single approval from 2006.

I dont think USCIS will be able to keep their deadline of September 2007. They are moving very slow, and many early ND 2004 hasnt been approve yet... so I guess they will use the excuse of name check or other excuse that they use...

Im not suppose to be with your 2006 club. :p :D
I am from different generation:D generation of ND-2004, but since they didn't send my ND back in 2004, I am with you guys. Let's wait together!