Any ND 2000 left?

485_1200

When did you do your finger print? I did it on 8/15, called them on 8/21. IIO said they didn't have record of receiving it. How about yours? Is fbi so fast that it takes only two weeks to process it?

Further developements

ND RD 12/2000

Hi Nayblahscar,
I gave my fp on 08/13. The 2 weeks time for FP check was what I heard from someone else, I am not sure of how accurate it is.

I just found out this morning from AVM and from speaking to IIO that an RFE has been sent out on 08/20. Hopefully it is something straight forward and it will not take too much time to respond to.

Looks like things are finally moving.

Later..

Tidbits

Hi all looong waiters. Here are some tidbits:

Tidbit 1:

I called the Kansas City INS this fine morning to ask when they will adjudicate my EAD appication and send me a letter for me to come in and get a new Employment Card. I applied for this back on June 26, 2002, since my card expires on September 5. The INS officer kept sighing and puffing on the phone as if I was bothering him. After giving him my A#, he told me that I would receive a letter in the next few weeks. :rolleyes:

Tidbit 2:

I received a letter from the senator's office today stating that the INS does not know when my application will be reviewed or when they will be sending me new fingerprint requests.

Government inaction.

Rafiq

update

I called this early morning. It was the fastest one. The second call went thru and I waited for only one minute. The IIO said they have all my three finger prints on file. But my case has not yet sent to an officer and I have to wait one month or so. She has no clue when will it be processed.

more waiting ..

Hi all,

spoke to an IIO this morning (my second call to NSC) and he said that they are waiting on my fingerprint results (given for the second time on Aug 15th 2002) and will come up for review after that.

Asked me to call by Oct 1 if i have not heard from them.

w_f_i

ND nov/2000

waiting for ins

Do you have any update on your case? We did the FP at the same day. Hope it wil go thru in a month.

what iio told me

The frustrating response I got this morning is:
Since we've received your third finger print of aug 15, your file will be put back to the normal work flow. Your case will not expedite no matter how long you have been waiting, no matter where did you come from. It will take 3 to 5 months to process your case. Just be patient.

EAD

Finally, I will be getting my new EAD today. FYI, you are now allowed to apply for a new EAD SIX MONTHS before your old one expires. Before this, the INS would turn you away if you showed up 91 days before your work card expired.

Rafiq

3-d RFE received!

Just for information of those with ND from year 2000:

PD 8/2/99 (EB2-NIW)
I-485:
RD 11/28/00
ND 12/14/00
FP 04/17/01

RFE 05/01/02 (asked for confirmation of status, emplyment, etc - very generic request for all EB applications)
Responded 06/27/02

2-nd RFE 07/29/02 (asked for evidence of status from Jan 2002 - again!!!)
Responded 08/06/02

3-d RFE (!) 08/27/02 (asked for EAD since Jan 2002, eventhough it was submitted with the first RFE response)
Responded 09/06/02

Now waiting what else they will want to be submitted again. :eek:))

Good luck to all of us! :)

RFE received - details

Hi
I finally rcvd the details of the RFE from my lawer AVM said it was issued on 08/20 I learnt details on 09/16 since INS screwed up and sent it to my old lawers - they were nice enough to send it to my new lawers so here are the requirements:

For me:
1) Submit a properly completed Biographic Information Sheet, Form G-325A with original signatures.

2) Submit a currently issued letter from prospective permanent employer that indicates current position, if any, proffered position, and proffered wage and indicating terms and conditions of employment petition continue to exist.

3) Submit a darker copy of I-94 card.

For (Spouse):
1) Vaccination supplement is returned to obtain the required MMR vaccination. (she should go to the same doctor that performed her medical exam). - she was pregnant at the time so we coudnt get an MMR vaccine during the check but she took it after delivery. The doctor has agreed to complete the returned form a nd re-seal it for the INS

2) Submit a darker copy of I-94 card.

Hopefully we are getting closer.
later.
:)

485_1200

Hello,
My case is same as your case. In privious posting you mentioned that, you filed I-824 to transfer I-140 information from CSC to NSC. Question is, on I-824 form there is no option for that. Do you remember what option you might have selected on that form? Please please ...need you help.

Thanks

IIO and Fingerprinting

I decided to call the INS and ask about my fingerprinting. The IIO first stated that my case seem to have been processed before it was supposed to but she was just looking at the date and not the year. Once she saw the year, I heard a gasp on the IIO's end. She told me to hold while she spoke to a supervisor. She came back about 5 minutes later stating that she will immediately generate a new fingerprint work order for me since it had been over 6 months since my fingerprints expired. Then, she APPOLOGIZED for not having my file adjudicated when my fingerprints were valid!!!!
She also said that once my file has my fingerprints, the reviewing officer will take a couple of days to review it before it is approved since my file is OLD!

I am now waiting for the fingerprint notice. I guess there is a small minority of IIOs that do there jobs! :)

Rafiq

Rafiq

Seems you met a good IIO. Yesterday I talked with an IIO too. She sounded angry with my calling only one week after last call. I asked her if I really have to wait another 3-5 months as being told by other IIO last week. She answered: "probably longer".
Good luck!

BTW, 485_120, any development? seems we are on the same boat.

Last edited by a moderator:
4htyearnsc

Hi
I didnt actually see my 824 since my lawyer filled it out and submitted it for me. so sorry I cant answer that for you.
sorry I cant be of more help

485_1200

Reply to Nayblahscar

Hi Nayblahscar,
I got an RFE (see my earlier post for details) and am in the process of responding.

Hopefully I wont get any more RFE's .

Later.

For Nayblahscar, Rafiq et. al.

Hi Guys:

Finally, I got another FP notice for me and wife on Friday Sept.20th. The new FP date is set for 4th Nov. at Columbus, OH.
This would be my second FP. Had to wait for around 4-5 months before they sent the FP notice again after expiry of earlier one. Also spoke to IIO. She said that unless the FP is done again, there is no progress in the case. So, I guess, I would be waiting....

Here are my details just one more time, in case anyone is comparing the cases...

EB2-RIR-India

PD: 06/29/1999
RD: 07/11/2000
ND: 08/03/2000
FP: 02/09/2001 at Columbus, OH
RFE: 03/13/2002 for Employment Verification.
2nd FP: 11/04/2002 - To be completed....

Just wanted to give you guys an update on the case.

Thanks for sharing your experiences and keeping the thread alive.

-N.

Nilesh

After getting your 2nd FP done, you will be aproved soon. Looks like it's moving now. Good luck.
I think we will get waiting_for_ins good news soon.