Any May filers around?

neha I am sending you a private message with my email , please contact me i contacted the level 2 cutomer support and i can share some info abt the name check

Mind sharing your wisdom with us? Some of us may be able to take advantage of the info that you might have on the name check.

thank you

WOW :eek:

2 weeks from application to receiving the approval. That was Lightning fast... :) congratulations.

thank you
is it safe enought to tavel for 3 months away during the process? never had over stayed. i assume it should not hold name check process?
thankyou again

Congrtas Neha.........i'm glad it went so smoothly for you.......hope your name check gets cleared soon......your fever must be your stress coming out...get well soon:)

Thanks Simsim. Its due to exertion and tensions but now its getting worse with sore throat :(.

Neha

i am intending to travel too on AP but in december , for three weeks , i just hope i get my GC by that time so that I can travel without an tension

I haven't get any LUD for i-485. Interview is on Wednesday. Do you think I'll be also stuck in the name check? thx!