Any December 2010 filers yet?

my husband makes more than that, but yet I got an RFE! I think it might be because I did not include paycheck stubs.

I have one question about my new EAD card. I had my old EAD card from OPT with A# on it, but there is a different A# on my new EAD card. Does anybody know what's going on? Thanks so much. Goodluck everyone!

What I have learned that teh A# for OPT is temporary and they assign you a parmanet A# in the I-485 , the new EAD A# should match with the A# they have in yoru I-485 receipt.

Received the EAD card ( its actually a combo card "Serves as a I-512 Advanced Parole" ) and I-512L ( AP ) documentation.
One thing though my online I-131 case status never changed and never received any email/text update for I-131.

I got my Green Card in the mail yesterday!
Thanks God the process is over, at least for 2 years!!!!

Thanks, my process was really fast. 90 days sincethe they got all the forms for my interview and then on day 97 I got my green card

Just came from the Interview. My green card got approved. The IO was very nice. we were just in for half an hour. She went through all the documents and just asked a few basic questions like when and how did we met, when we started dating and some other questions. It was much easier than what i expected. She said that i will get my card with in 2-4 weeks.

Hey everyone!

I am from the Feb filers thread.

Just wanted to run a check here on one tiny detail.

My ASC is Dallas, TX and I am wondering if anyone here has any experience with a walk-in biometrics appointment at that specific location?

I would highly appreciate anyone who could share their experience with me.

Thank you!

I sent off my application and it arrived December 6th. Now the waiting begin. I sent I-485, I-130, I-693, g-325a (for me and spouse), I-864. I see most checks being cashed in 4-7 days. I will cross my fingers and hope things occur speedily and the Christmas holidays does not cause too much delays in processing.

Lets compare timelines.

WOW this was fast

Received email today informing that interview letter had been sent and that appointment is on April 27th.

Very happy to see progress...

Not sure yet. The email said 'National Benefits Center' but I believe that only the letter will contain the actual address of the office. I'm filing from New York City.