Any December 2010 filers yet?

O753I951

Registered Users (C)
I sent off my application and it arrived December 6th. Now the waiting begin. I sent I-485, I-130, I-693, g-325a (for me and spouse), I-864. I see most checks being cashed in 4-7 days. I will cross my fingers and hope things occur speedily and the Christmas holidays does not cause too much delays in processing.

Lets compare timelines.

Last edited by a moderator:
GC Holder, sent I-130 for wife arrived Dec 6th too :) I sent a cashier's check so I don't know if it was cashed... waiting for the receipt.

Yea! I got my email and text confirmation today! 8 days.

application arrived chicago Dec 6th, received email with case number Dec 10th, but they indicated that the application will be forwarded to California... I live in Indiana, strange...

Dec 03 - package sent (I-130, I-864, I-485, I-765) -USPS
Dec 06- Package received
Dec 13- checks cashed
Dec 13- Received text and email with receipt numbers

Dec 03 - package sent (I-130, I-864, I-485, I-765) -USPS
Dec 06- Package received
Dec 13- checks cashed
Dec 13- Received text and email with receipt numbers
Dec 16- Received NOAs for I-130, I-485, I-765

12/3/10 - Package sent via USPS Priority
12/7/10 - Package received
12/13/10 - Received text and email with receipt numbers
12/13/10 - Checks cashed
12/18/10 - Received NOAs for I-130, I-485, I-765

I am a GC. I have sent the application I130 for wife and 1 year old kid.
Application was sent Nov.26, 2010.
Application was signed for at Chicago on Nov.29, 2010 at around 5pm.
Check was cashed on Dec.13, 2010.
I have not yet received text and email with receipt numbers - please advise.

Thanks...

If no txt or email, they will send you receipt letter with case number in mail within a week.

Is the case number on the back of the check cashed. Can we look up status based on this ?
If the application is rejected for any mistake - will the check still be cashed ?

Thanks....

I received my case number more than a week ago but I still can't track it online... it takes some time... patience :)

Atleast you have a case number....I don't have that yet and my check is cashed. I am trying to find out whether USCIS will cash the check even if the I130 application is rejected ?

See my signature.

One question though .. does every one gets MSC number for concurrent filling ?

Hi Guys .. I sent I-130 application for my spouse and it was received on 12/23. I got a text message of the case number today. I forgot to include my first marriage divorce decree with the application. My question is: since I have the case number, can I mail the divorce decree now or shall I wait for USCIS to send me a request for the missing document?

Hello,
I sent I-130's for my parents (going for CP), did not send I-864. Now should I wait until they ask for it, or just send these in?