12/20/2010 (11): NOA Rec.
12/28/2010 (21): Rec. FP letter
01/13/2011 (35): FP Scheduled 01/07/2011 (29): FP walked in & done
-/-/2011 ():YL Received
-/-/2011 (): Case sent to local off.
-/-/2011 (): Interview Letter
-/-/2011 (): Interview Date / OATH LETTER
-/-/2011 (167): Oath & USC
-/-/2011 (168): Passport Application@post office -/-/2011 (x): Passport Received

I got an email today where USCIS notified us about my interview appointment. March 7th!
WOW finally!!!!!

I checked the USCIS website. My I-485 was updated today but my I-130 and I-765 still have the Dec date on it (no uptades to those two)

AO - area office , where your interview will be held .

I live in Tyngsboro, MA.

I went to get my Biometrics done at the center in Lawrence, MA. But now the email says the following:
"On January 27, 2011, we mailed you an appointment notice for an interview for March 7, 2011, at NATIONAL BENEFITS CENTER. Please follow the instructions on the notice."

I don't know where the interview will be taking place, I guess I will need to wait for the letter.

I
"On January 27, 2011, we mailed you an appointment notice for an interview for March 7, 2011, at NATIONAL BENEFITS CENTER. Please follow the instructions on the notice."

Congrats!

Is it normal to get a interview letter before getting your EAD card? I want to get my EAD before my interview so that I can change my mailing address on my drivers license and start a job.

I can't wait to get my EAD so I can get my license. My problem here is that since I don't have a license yet my wife can't add me to her car's insurance, the bank won't allow me to open an account with her (I do have a SS number). The only thing we have under both our names is the health insurance.

I've read the forum where people advice what to take to the interview to show that your marraige is real, but I'm kinda screw not been able to have all those documents. We do have a lot of pics of the places we have gone like NY and DC.

I live in Tyngsboro, MA.

I went to get my Biometrics done at the center in Lawrence, MA. But now the email says the following:

I don't know where the interview will be taking place, I guess I will need to wait for the letter.

Hello everyone,
I got the same message. Have you received your letter yet? If so, is the interview really at the Benefits Center? Or will they transfer it to the local center for the interview??

Thanks!

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello everyone,
I got the same message. Have you received your letter yet? If so, is the interview really at the Benefits Center? Or will they transfer it to the local center for the interview??

Thanks!
Hello curve100, I got the letter Friday. My interview is at the Lawrence location (same as the one I went for the biometrics).

They sent me a list of things we should take there, we're working on it!

Hello curve100, I got the letter Friday. My interview is at the Lawrence location (same as the one I went for the biometrics).

They sent me a list of things we should take there, we're working on it!

I got mine yesterday! local location, thank God. Thanks for your response!

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm wondering If I'm going to get my EAD before the interview????
Checking on timeframes from other people here they got the EAD before the interview.