Any December 2010 filers yet?

Just received an email from USCIS for my I-485 stating 'Card/ Document Production'.

Time to celebrate!!!

Well I had my interview yesterday. The interview was at 12:45 and we got there at 11:30. We were in the car until 12:15 and then we went inside the building. The lobby was full. We were called in at exactly 12:45. We got in and she told us to keep standing and we took the oath. She asked her for our IDs and social securtiy card which through us for a loop because we weren't expecting to be asked for our social security cards. We didn't have it but she didn't seem to mind. I gave her my husband's naturalization certificate. She went through the I-130 with my husband and put a check next to the question she asked and he answered correctly. Then she asked me my name, address, ss#, place and date of birth. She asked my husband where he worked and if I worked (I saidd yes). The interview was like 10 minutes and we were never separated. She did take a copy of my I-94. I believe the interview went well.

However, she said she would have to look over the file and we should hear something from her in 3 weeks. She said there were no reason why she would not approve my file, but she just wanted to look over my file again. I am a little bummed that I did not get approved on the spot. So I will just keep praying and checking the uscis website and my mailbox everyday!! All I can do is pray I get my greencard soon! By God's grace!

Last edited by a moderator:
Happyness- Congrats, you probably got approved. Our IO did not say he was approving the case. The IOs always say that they will review the file. I had my interview last week and the same thing happened but i received my welcome letter 2 days ago.
Dont't worry, you have this in the bag!!