• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

ALl GHANA 2014 DV LOTTERY SELECTEES MEET HERE

l just submitted and gotten a confirmation

Then you will need to wait for them to process your forms which will take 2 to 3 months. ONce that is processed you will be scheduled for an appointment so maybe your interview will be around April or May.

no l had to renew my passport and that takes time, again l am working in a financial institution as a credit officer and also a student at the university of Ghana reading a diploma course , l also have ACCA part one partly qualified. what are my chance

no l had to renew my passport and that takes time, again l am working in a financial institution as a credit officer and also a student at the university of Ghana reading a diploma course , l also have ACCA part one partly qualified. what are my chance

All of these do not give you any additional edge or advantage over others. All they're really interested in is that selectees meet the minimum requirement of an equivalent US high school, pass the background check, pass the medical exam, and if required be able to show one will not become a public charge once they get to the U.S.

All of these do not give you any additional edge or advantage over others. All they're really interested in is that selectees meet the minimum requirement of an equivalent US high school, pass the background check, pass the medical exam, and if required be able to show one will not become a public charge once they get to the U.S.

In addition to the sensible comments from Sm1smom - the other critical thing is that you told the accurate truth on your eDV entry, then again on the DS260 and have your documents in order when you interview. If you do all that and the points Mom made above then the visa is a slam dunk. People introduce their own problems into this process by not following the instructions or telling the truth - and that causes a LOT of denials in Ghana for some reason.

l just submitted and gotten a confirmation

You will oniy get scheduled for an interview once they have finished processing your application, which could take anything from 2-4 months. Then from the time you are scheduled another 6-8 weeks to actual interview. You can start collecting your civil documents in the meanwhile.

hello members
i have my 260 23 october 2015 my cn is af14xxx when will i recieve my interview date

Hello guys, please there is a liltle problem im encountering....ALL my documents bare my right name for instance OWUSU BISMARK KOFI, Except my wassce certificate which hold Owusu Kofi Bismark...pls is the consular section going to recognize this as fraudulent in the Accra embassy...I am a lilttle confused...Thank you

pals.. . do you have to go to the interview with sss results slip or sss certificate. ..please which is which.. .
I think u have to go with certificate.
I also have a question,I chose sss certificate at the time of entering the Lottery but I know have my degree.
Will that be a problem if I use it to fill the form??

Hello Everyone!!
for those that won the dv 2014. i hope all is well, as my signature suggest, i was part of the crew for that season. 7 yrs in usa now and God has been merciful. If any of you here wants to touch base and keep this thread alive, lets do it.