• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

All Ethiopian 2015 DV Winners Meet Here!

You clearly stated earlier on that you have the CD of your x-ray. But you're reluctant to travel with it because you don't want to add to your luggage.

Considering the fact that the DV process is the actual basis of the visa you plan on using to enter the U.S., I would have thought it would make more sense for one to carry those items, especially the ones the embassy tells each applicant to take along, even if it's not checked at the POE.
Rather than going around the bush i suppose we can agree on the fact that those having xray let them carry it with them and those who dont have, the POE doesnt mind

Rather than going around the bush i suppose we can agree on the fact that those having xray let them carry it with them and those who dont have, the POE doesnt mind

But nobody should not have X-rays. It is standard practice for the panel doctor to give applicants a copy of them.

* oh boy* *deep sigh*

tumblr_me6m21HnbQ1ryjwc0.gif

Hi guys, my flight is approaching but I've one concern. I.e do i need to have a vaccination cert. for yellow fever and the like to get access and fly via bole int airport?

I know one can get visa debit cards these days, maybe they do MasterCard debit cards too?
In any case yes you can use a credit card to pay the fee, as it clearly says if you read the instructions for payment....

u guys really are a good learner lol. By the way, can i use creditcard in place of mastercard to pay for greencard fee
It is not a crime to be a learner rather than asking funny option to use same card for greencard fee.

Last edited:
u guys really are a good learner lol. By the way, can i use creditcard in place of mastercard to pay for greencard fee
"Good learners?" Ha ha ... of course "achievers are good learners my brother". Rather, I wish to advise you to be good learner in life instead of making easy things as big as landing on the Jupiter. I remember, you said "Adama is too far for you (only 30 minutes drive from Addis on the new express way)" to do some of your authentication, and carrying 2CDs in your bag is a very big deal for you and yet you claim you brought some lesson to the from. Now you are asking another non genuine question on which you think you are going to also "teach" the forum:). If you want genuine answers from this forum, please ask genuine questions (the terms credit card and master card are not mutually exclusive, first read about their meaning and then qualify your question).

Last edited:
Hi guys, my flight is approaching but I've one concern. I.e do i need to have a vaccination cert. for yellow fever and the like to get access and fly via bole int airport?

YES, Amelekuru our travel date is also approaching, time is never enough when you plan such a travel. I still have lots of things to settle!!!
Regarding standard WHO vaccination for travel that include yellow favor, cholera, etc. I never traveled with out that yellow certificate in my pocket. I was asked two or three times in Europe/Africa sometimes but it remained in my pocket most of the time. Apparently, you may not need it always but as I always say (it is good to have it as long as it is in our reach), why not you take the vaccination. It is fast and cheap (not more than 100birr) and the place is in Black Lion Hospital on the left side of the main gate. They do only this all the time for travelers provided you go with your passport (WHO wouldn't have open this center if it was not necessary).