• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

All Ethiopian 2015 DV Winners Meet Here!

I have one question regarding the payment. Isn't it possible to save the information that we fill on the USCIS ELIS page? I am not sure when (at what page) @rolex123 you were saying the same thing, right? I think I need to send the information to the person who is going to pay for me and fill himself, if it is not possible to save it.

"Good learners?" Ha ha ... of course "achievers are good learners my brother". Rather, I wish to advise you to be good learner in life instead of making easy things as big as landing on the Jupiter. I remember, you said "Adama is too far for you (only 30 minutes drive from Addis on the new express way)" to do some of your authentication, and carrying 2CDs in your bag is a very big deal for you and yet you claim you brought some lesson to the from. Now you are asking another non genuine question on which you think you are going to also "teach" the forum:). If you want genuine answers from this forum, please ask genuine questions (the terms credit card and master card are not mutually exclusive, first read about their meaning and then qualify your question).
shouldnt we create piece with the past, or shall we continue arguing with it b/c all I know is that I used info of this forum in my way to be granted visa & I 'm grateful for that but yet trying to correlate every question of mine with the past unresolved arguments will make 2016 dv winners bored , bythe time they revise the forum

shouldnt we create piece with the past, or shall we continue arguing with it b/c all I know is that I used info of this forum in my way to be granted visa & I 'm grateful for that but yet trying to correlate every question of mine with the past unresolved arguments will make 2016 dv winners bored , bythe time they revise the forum

Piece is what we need on earth! I have nothing personal with you my brother. All I wish for you is a success in your future endeavor but to tell you what piece in the forum is: Simply have positive attitude towards ideas raised by members and share all that you know and ask what you want to know. Disproving about procedures or judging whether people are good learners is not the objective of this forum. You can ask any question in the forum, but don't ask questions for the sake of creating disputes (I mean don't be "Newtegna", in Amharic) (sorry, I couldn't find the English word, some one please help translation for our respected non Amharic speakers).

Proud of you our hero!!!!!! (granted visa on your way).

hi guys my social security number is late it has been 13 days since i landed on the port of entry. what shall i do? my port of entry was san francisco

hi guys iam 2016 dv selectee (where )which place can i fill ds 260 form ???
its also ask me invoive number bla..bla ...,,,..,, and what does it mean dhl courier ???
iam confused any one who can help me

hi guys iam 2016 dv selectee (where )which place can i fill ds 260 form ???
its also ask me invoive number bla..bla ...,,,..,, and what does it mean dhl courier ???
iam confused any one who can help me

Congratulations @gaddde! If you live in Addis, there are many places (Internet Caffès) doing this in the city especially those around US embassy (Shiro Meda). Last year, I used the one in central post office to fill DS260 for my family. They are real experts of terminologies in the form and I enjoyed their service. You can try if they still provide the service. Take your passport with you.

Please join Ethiopian DV2016 forum:
http://forums.immigration.com/threads/all-ethiopian-dv-2016-selectee-join-here.326049/

I have one question regarding the payment. Isn't it possible to save the information that we fill on the USCIS ELIS page? I am not sure when (at what page) @rolex123 you were saying the same thing, right? I think I need to send the information to the person who is going to pay for me and fill himself, if it is not possible to save it.
Sorry @Fikir12 for late reply, if you create your USCIS account yourself, just send him your user ID and password, but the confirmation pin will be send to your mail, then you will send again the pin you received when he tries to log IN USCIS acount, normally you should be online smell time during the process.
If not clear inbox me anything thru pm brother.

Sorry @Fikir12 for late reply, if you create your USCIS account yourself, just send him your user ID and password, but the confirmation pin will be send to your mail, then you will send again the pin you received when he tries to log IN USCIS acount, normally you should be online smell time during the process.
If not clear inbox me anything thru pm brother.
Thanx @rolex123, I will try your advice and hopefully I will be able to pay it. Will tell you soon!!!

oh tnx God i get email from DHL,what will be next process,and how many day used to get my green card?

Hi @selina90, congrats again.

Next process is:
- Collect your passport. It has a one year Permanent Resident sticker on it (Green Card) that only needs a stamp at your POE to the US to validate. It is equally valid as the separate green card which you will receive in some weeks (or in few months time) after arrival.
- Then decide your travel as soon as possible (you don't have much time before DV 2015 expires)
- Buy your ticket (compare prices at Ethiopian, Emerates, Quatar, ...)
- Pack your necessary belongings (including Berbere .....) in three bags (23kg, 23kg, 7kg)
- That is all: Say "good bye" and fly

Hi @selina90, congrats again.

Next process is:
- Collect your passport. It has a one year Permanent Resident sticker on it (Green Card) that only needs a stamp at your POE to the US to validate. It is equally valid as the separate green card which you will receive in some weeks (or in few months time) after arrival.
- Then decide your travel as soon as possible (you don't have much time before DV 2015 expires)
-

Technically it has an immigrant visa sticker in it that must be used before it expires. Only then at the POE does it become a temporary green card.

He does NOT have to travel before DV2015 expires. He only needs to travel before his visa expires.

Technically it has an immigrant visa sticker in it that must be used before it expires. Only then at the POE does it become a temporary green card.

He does NOT have to travel before DV2015 expires. He only needs to travel before his visa expires.

Ok, one more lesson. Thank you Susie. @selina90 in that case you can take a breath on preparations because you still have 6 months to go but still it is good idea to plan your trip before the winter approaches!!