• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

A story of birth dates on forms

The reason why am so particular about this date issue , month OK year ok. I don't to have a false hope and finally given a red card. Rate me in terms of percentage. Is it 40% , 50% or 70% If I will survive.

The reason why am so particular about this date issue , month OK year ok. I don't to have a false hope and finally given a red card. Rate me in terms of percentage. Is it 40% , 50% or 70% If I will survive.

Will you be satisfied if you're told that error means an automatic disqualification for you? For sheez! You've been told it's nothing to worry about as long as you use the correct date on your DS form and you have official documents backing it. You posted your original question on about 3 different threads and the response has been more or less the same. Yet, here you are still stressing.

With your CN, you have a long wait ahead of you so you better start occupying your mind with something else before you drive yourself bunkers with worrying over minor details.