• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

2017 DV LOTTERY COUNTDOWN TO MAY

This is what I see when I check the status for my friend..... Not selected.
not_selected.png

holy sh** i actually got selected :/ Case number OC7** I never "win" anything

For those wanting a screen shot of what it looks like:

dv_lotto.jpg

Ahhh OC7xx, thats a very small number. So you better get your documents ready, cuz your interview is coming up soon :)

MissM88 I am exceptionally happy for you! :)

No selection again this year.

I will see you all again in October. Warmest wishes

Q
Im sorry to hear Qewty :(

But DV 2018 will definately be your year!! I'll still be around and will celebrate with you :)

holy sh** i actually got selected :/ Case number OC7** I never "win" anything

For those wanting a screen shot of what it looks like:

dv_lotto.jpg
Congratulations. Wishing you a happy life in the USA.
This is my first attempt and not selected
Wish me luck for the second attempt DV 2018

Qewty, MattWatt, Mijoro...sorry about the outcome.

Thank you SusieQQQ. I am very much a believer in things happening in my life in the order they are meant to (and that includes not happening just because I want them! lol). I have a very full life right now, with graduation just around the corner, possibly a PhD and some other things that are wonderful. Not being selected reminds me of what I have.

But...I will be back in October ;)

Q

@Americandreamergirl @MattWatt @Mijoro @Qewty I'm sorry it didn't come through for all of us guys, but hopefully next year we'll have better luck. See you all in October?
@Americandreamergirl @MattWatt @Mijoro @Qewty I'm sorry it didn't come through for all of us guys, but hopefully next year we'll have better luck. See you all in October?
Of course October it is , at least i have a job lined up in Dubai to keep me busy while i wait for october ,

Countdown to October , Lets go!!!