2010 January N-400 Tracker

Hello Babs and everyone, I sent my application to Lewisville, TX and got my NOA from Lee's Summit, MO. Not sure why...Anyone knows about these?

Thanks
Max

They transfered your case to Missouri. You will need to drive to Lee's Summit for your fingerprint appointment in about a week or so.

HOW LONG DO I HAVE TO WAIT BEFORE I CALL TO CUSTOMER SERVICE ....... for not getting INTERVIEW LETTER ?

How do you get to in touch with Interview Officer............big mistry for me so far ? Customer service never transfered my call to IO ........ Share some tactics.......

I was paranoid too. If you see my time line, it took them a while. I remember reading in the N-400 instructions that USCIS will attempt to cash the check using EFT. But in my case, I think the physical check was cashed, as I can actually see the check image on my Credit Union website. I am not sure why or if that was even normal. My guess, and it's purely a guess, is that EFT somehow couldn't be done and the whole thing took quite a few days longer than other folks.

howlongmore - thanks for sharing your experience. From your timeline, it did take some time to cash the check but it seems that the process in your case was in a good path. I guess there is not much I can do here but just waiting.

I will report any update if I get any. Thanks again!

An update ...priority date changed to 01/19/10 ..FP notice mailed on 02/02/2010 ..Received the FP notice 02/08/2010 . FP appointment date 02/16/2010 @ Dover Delaware..

04/18/2005 LPR (EB2)
01/18/2010 N-400 Mailed (LEWISVILLE TX)
01/19/2010 Received Date / Priority Date
01/22/2010 Check cashed
01/21/2010 Notice Date
01/25/2010 NOA Received
02/02/2010 LUD - RFE mailed on 01/29/2010
02/08/2010 FP notice received
02/16/2010 FP @ Dover, Delaware.

finger printing

Hello Checker and everyone, I got my finger print notice and am scheduled for 2/24/10. My DO is Orlando, FL.

So what kind of questions asked for early walk-in finger printing?

Thanks

Max

Just saw the check being cashed out.
----------------------
DO: San Jose, CA
N-400 Sent: 1/29/10 (Mailed to AZ)
N-400 received 02/02/2010 Per USPS tracking
PD:
Check Cashed: 02/08/2010
NOA:
FP Notice:
FP Date:
IL:
ID:
OL:
OD:
PP Applied:
PP Received:
------

How do you do a walk in fingerprinting?

The one that almost prevented me was the guard at the door. I didn't want to lie, so I told him I might have to plan a trip if I could get my FP done earlier. He asked me if I have ticket, I said no. He said I should have at least an itinerary. I said no, and I started looking around. There were 2 other people in the whole big room. I guessed he sensed it was kind of ridiculous to turn me away so he told me to ask the manager - if he said yes, then I could do it. The manager came over, I showed him my FP notice and told him the same thing. He just asked me if I had my GC with me, which I showed him. He said, OK. The guard then gave me the forms to fill in.

I supposed if your guard is really hard-nosed, you can book an airline ticket and show an itinerary.

By the way, I went around 2pm.

Hi Guys,

Has any knows what are the benefits by having "early FP", beside you wanted to travel, ie: having your Interview earlier too (maybe)???

01/15/10 - N-400 mailed
01/19/10 - Forwarded from Lewisville, TX
01/20/10 - Delivered Dallas, TX
01/20/10 - NOA sent
01/22/10 - Check cashed
02/05/10 - RFE mailed
02/08/10 - RFE received
02/25/10 - FP Date

Hi,

I received my NOA today and it has my birthdate and address listed and it states to 'please verify your personal information listed above'. Is this standard or do I have to call them and verify my information in order for the application to move forward?