2010 January N-400 Tracker

Call this no. 304 625 2000 -- ask rep. to transfer call for Finger Print Status. Once rep. transfer's you, press 6 and you will be again transfered to Customer Rep. - give your name and A#/SSN.

Not an issue - there is a post somewhere on these forums about USCIS closing down Lewisville and forwarding to Dallas. I had tracking and could see that it was forwarded and received at Dallas.

Thank you. I probably spoke too soon, because I found out my check was cashed yesterday. Now the waiting begins...

Just received yellow letter. Have not received it for sponse. The yellow letter refers to the letter for required documents for interview. Am I right?

Why notices from Lee's Summit, MO ? -- When N400 sent to Texas.

Hey Guys

I am 2010 filer too, wanted to see why I got notices from Lee's Summit, MO while I sent N400 to Lewisville. It happened for both Receipt Notice and Fingerprinting Notice. Is this the case with everyone?

You were right I got it on 01/28/2007. I worried for no reason.
I just got my FP don today 02/05/10 . It was a walk in. I tried going last week on friday . I told them I travel on week days to work , but they wanted to see my travel ticket ( My FP date was (is) 02/10/10). So we went today with all the receipts and they let us do our FP.

Hello All,

How many days it takes on average to get FP notice after NOA. Thank you in advance.

Wow that is fast. Have fun studying and good luck with the interview.

I have one question - I mailed my N-400 on 1/29 which was Friday via USPS First class. My check hasn't been cashed. Should I be concerned?

I was paranoid too. If you see my time line, it took them a while. I remember reading in the N-400 instructions that USCIS will attempt to cash the check using EFT. But in my case, I think the physical check was cashed, as I can actually see the check image on my Credit Union website. I am not sure why or if that was even normal. My guess, and it's purely a guess, is that EFT somehow couldn't be done and the whole thing took quite a few days longer than other folks.

Hi,
Mailed the N400 application to TX on Jan 15th
01/15/10 - Mailed N400 application to TX
01/19/10 - NOA
01/24/10 - NOA recd.
02/01/10 - RFE
02/04/10 - FP notice recd.
02/19/10 - FP date

Newark DO

Regards