140 --> NVC --> St.Louis --> NVC --> Consulate Tracker .....

NVC case created

NVC created my case.
I-140 AD: 04/03/02 TSC transferred to VSC
NVC RD: 04/15/02
NVC case created: 04/24/02 (MDR2002 XXX XXX)

Hope I get packet 3 soon. And not the reconfirmation letters.
One of friends got a letter saying that \'do you have an attorney or not\'.
NVC is doing these just to delay the process.

brb, congratulations!

Sounds like you are all set for interview!

As for me, I\'m pretty much given up getting my P3 anytime soon. I\'m sure mine will have to go through STL now. I\'ve faxed the letter to NVC few days ago, but found out today that they haven\'t got it, so I faxed again today. Who knows if they receive/process the fax though. I really wish they didn\'t give me the reconfirmation letter...then it will be going so much smoother.

I\'m sure the whole STL->NVC->Consulate process will take much longer than it is now with all the additional consulates being added to this route. I\'ll be super lucky if I can get my interview this summer.

Anyway, congratulations and thank you for the update!

Called NVC Operator & he said a letter has been sent out to my address...

which supposedly asks whether I am going with an attorney or doing by my self...is this quite common to every one...and is this the same as reconfirmation letter that people are talking about....or this is different letter...

I wish I did what you did...

and be more agressive on this. Since the first operator who I talked to told me that the letter must come from my lawyer, I didn\'t fax the letter till Tuesday. Then, I called again today and found out they haven\'t got my fax. So she told me to fax it again to her. I wonder why do they lose thoese faxes all the time?

Anyway, you will be receiving P3 very soon.

Congraturations!

NVC operator said they recieved my confirmation letter

But said that it will take 4 to 6 weeks from today to send packet3, Can some one tell me typically how long does it take to create and send packet3 (How long does it take for me to recieve packet3).

please clarify

Hi,
My case was created on april 19th.when i called NVC operator told
me that it will take 4 to 6 weeks to receive documents.she did not
tell about any letter....that means i won\'t get any letter or they will
tell like that. any one please clarify my doubt
thanks
gckod

No Title

Hi Miami,

It is from the operator. AVM is not updated at all. I have no idea why?

gckod

Thats what the operator told me too one fine morning and the AVM changed that same evening :-( One good thing is that you can tell from the AVM if you got hit with the letter.

Regarding 4-6 weeks.. Thats the standard NVC reply to processing times. Typically, they underpromise and overperform.

moulin rouge

Thank you for your response.Did you get that reconfirmation letter,
if so what you did. please tell me what to do. Now a days i am trying
to reach recorded message after 4 P.M but it is saying that"operator
is not available try later".To reach recorded message what should i
do. Please respond.
thanks once again
gckod

No Title

thats the recorded message.. if the reconfirmation letter would apply to you, it would say "An information sheet regarding AOS has been mailed to you"... Since you are getting the standard "An operator is not available" its good news.

My msg. changed from "An info.." to "No oper".. after they received my reconfirmation. From what I hear that message should never change with the normal NVC events (P3 created/send/received/reviewed) but may change to give you an indication of something else outside the normal course happening to your case !

So the only way of getting information regarding you case is to speak with the NVC operators.

Just checked AVM. My P3 created?

I just called AVM and got a different message from last night. It said "the packet containing instruction and form for further processing was forwarded to attorny on record..." or something like that. Does that mean they have created my P3 and shipping it out soon? Of course, they said it\'ll be 4-6 weeks before my lawyer receives it. I hope it is. Looks like they are updating AVM daily though.

Hi moulin rouge and mitsy

Today i called NVC ,i got message about reconfirmation
letter.I want to know whether it is o.k if we fax the
letter to NVC.If so please give fax no and format how
to write(matter).Can you please tell your experiences
to enquire the operator after faxing letter.Please
help me in this matter as soon as possible.I want to
fax it tomorrow.Your help is greately apppreciated.
thank you
gckod

I got the dreaded letter prior to this (Apr. 12 to be exact.)

Nagib, thank you for your advice! As a matter of fact, I\'m one of those people who got the letter after they created the case. First, they told me that my lawyer, not me, have to reply for the letter to proceed. Then, another operator told me just a fax from me would be fine. So I faxed it, called again, found out they haven\'t received it so I sent it again! Looks like they finally got my fax now. I hope it will go smoothly from now on...

No Title

GcKod, you cant just fax by yourself. The fax will find its way to the shredder :) You need to speak to an operator and its a game of russian roulette... If you get a nice operator who says send a fax with Attn : name, you can go ahead.

I beleive the format has already been posted bu watchTsc in this board somewhere.