140 --> NVC --> St.Louis --> NVC --> Consulate Tracker .....

I think I am also getting the re-confirmation letter

Hi,

I called NVC today (Sunday morning). I got the message \'your petetion is current,
information sheet regarding adjustment of status has been sent to you" .
I think it is the confirmation letter.

I think it has something to do with when you call them

I usually call early in the morning and get either "please wait while we connect your call to an operator" or better yet, an operator will pick up the phone directly. I don\'t get the normal AVM ("Please choose from the following option" thing) unless I call at night.

So why not just wait few minutes when you get the "connecting to an operator" message and talk them? You can get more detailed message from an operator anyway!

Talked to an operator this morning

He told me that the packet was created today (?!?! little puzzled here, since I called around 8:10am) and my lawyer should receive it in 2-4 weeks. He also said that they will be sending a packet to consulate at the same time. He didn\'t say when they are sending it out though.

I thought my P3 was created when the AVM changed last week, but maybe it wasn\'t.

How long does it usually take from the date they create P3 to actually send it out?

congratulations Mitsy!

Looks like you have escaped the St. Louis path by a whisker! It will take up to 2 weeks maximum for you to receive the P3. Note the current AVM message. When they send it, it will change again. So you will know when it is mailed.

Both brb and Moulin Rouge, thanks a lot!

Do you think I escaped the STL route? I wasn\'t sure since he just told me P3 was created today but sounded like it won\'t get mailed out for a while.

Do you think my case doesn\'t need to go through STL? Really?

I will call them again tonight to listen to the AVM and see what it says. Last week it said "the packet containing the instruction and the form has been created...and will be mailed to your attorney in 4-6 weeks." I wonder what it was about. Looks like the message wasn\'t a indication of creation of P3, if it was created today.

Anyway, Moulin Rouge and brb, thank you for all the advice, info and support! Especially, if I didn\'t get all the info about reconf. letter, replying about fax, and the change about the process beginning in May, I would\'ve been just sitting here wasting my time.

I will keep posting my updates so please do the same!

should we start a part 3 of this thread?

hi all,

this thread is getting a bit long, should we start a part 3 of this thread? What do you say, Moulin, Mitsy?

also, those who get P3 etc, please update cptracker.com and if possible mail me the pertinent dates at manishr01@yahoo.com ?

thanks,

new Thread, part 3 of this discussion.

hi all,

I have taken the liberty of creating a new discussion in the CP section on this discussionboard. Please follow it

HERE

and post all further discussions there.

Moulin, I am still to hear from them about my P3, but considering that I sent in my Fax only last Thursday (10/25), I guess I should wait a few more days, right?

Thanks all, see you in the new thread.

P3

Manish,

I am in the same loop too. Sent the reaffirmation by fax on 4/23 and confirmed they received it. Since then the AVM tries to transfer to an operator. On 4/26 operator said you will receive P3 in 2-4 weeks. So, not sure whether P3 is created.