O
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hi Oliseh,
    Yes, I did my CP at US Embassy Tokyo Japan. Has KCC already notified you of your interview date in Japan?
    If you have anything you are concerned about with regard to your CP, let me know and I will do my best answering your questions.
    I misplaced a visitor message to my own massage board after you asked me about the calling time, sorry about it! Well, the date and time you mentioned is fine, I got it, I will be home waiting!

Again, I feel really happy for you and your wife! I know how much the GC means to us! Now, your interview is a month away, better to get prepared!

Wish you the best!
    I'm leaving on 22nd (PST), and will arrive in Japan on the 23rd (JAL), since I probably won't get home until 8pm on the day, and have a scheduled Medical exam the next day, I prefer to be called after 27th.

Let me know the day and time you want to call before I departure from the US, and I will be home waiting (morning is better).
    Hi Oliseh,

My interview is been held on the 2nd, you can call me on the 3rd (around 10am) if you want. I'm leaving to Yamagata in the afternoon of Aug 3, and won't be back until Sunday. The following week, I'm flying to China to see my father (he traveled to china to help me with all the required documents).

I wish I could email you all the updates, but my parents's apartment doesn't have an internet access, so call me on the 3rd!
    hello my friend no I didn't start medical yet, I'll start it directly when we get current next firday, as I know yes you can start medical without the 2nd NL and I will start it soon, pray with me my friend we have to make it :)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…