• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

dv 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Here's my Wave out". Good luck to everyone this year.
I've been entering the DV lottery for quite a few years now. The last couple of years I've been busy with life in general and haven't gotten myself all worked up for the month of May results. Its Funny though because this year the butterflies have returned and I'm excited. Lets see what happens, Enjoy and Good luck everyone.

I know that we are stressful but you have to understand that we really want to win at least some of us...
After 5 th of may we promise to behave!!!

In the meantime, can we start assigning low CNs already?
I suggest we dole them out based on the first-knew first-served basis.

Last edited:

You are making absolutely no sense with your posts.
What the heck do you mean by 'assigning' low CN's...?
What do you mean by 'assigning' and why do you think anyone in the DV2016 would have their CN prior to the actual draw date?

I think this guy is idoit! Or playing idiot so everyone dont listen to him and dont answer him' plz! Bcz i think hes just talking for amusment

You are making absolutely no sense with your posts.
What the heck do you mean by 'assigning' low CN's...?
What do you mean by 'assigning' and why do you think anyone in the DV2016 would have their CN prior to the actual draw date?
By reading other threads I got an impression that preselectees can control the range of CNs they fall into.
The logic is that if you know that you are selected prior to the acutal draw date, there is nothing that can prevent you from knowing your CN range. You can just look it up in your 1PNL (first preselection notification letter), otherwise known as 0NL.

By reading other threads I got an impression that preselectees can control the range of CNs they fall into.
The logic is that if you know that you are selected prior to the acutal draw date, there is nothing that can prevent you from knowing your CN range. You can just look it up in your 1PNL (first preselection notification letter), otherwise known as 0NL.

oNL stands for: On Last Leg and that is a term that the DV Lottery people created just for you, as it only applies to you, not everyone else. :)

Your humor appears too British for some ;)
Britsimon trained you too well, it seems.

Status
Not open for further replies.