• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

dv 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
will they release the results on may ist or 5th? ive heard its 1st may. am from ghana and this is my 1st time applying. i applied for myself and my husband

will they release the results on may ist or 5th? ive heard its 1st may. am from ghana and this is my 1st time applying. i applied for myself and my husband
it varies each year.... this year it's on 5th May... last year it was on 1st of May. gudluck to you.

I got selected in my first time but my wife, she is been applying since 2004 and has not been selected
Hehe, its really a bit of luck! The funny thing is that i applied for my brother, and he won from 2nd time! And i keep faith that someday i will win! Even though i dont need it now! I have everything thanks god! But its a challenge go win! Hope ur wife win! But cant u apply for her?

Hehe, its really a bit of luck! The funny thing is that i applied for my brother, and he won from 2nd time! And i keep faith that someday i will win! Even though i dont need it now! I have everything thanks god! But its a challenge go win! Hope ur wife win! But cant u apply for her?
Actually she applied for me. I didn't even know that I'm eligible

Let me see if u will get selected hehhehehehe

That's kind of mean!!
I mean I get it! You're trying to make sure people who enter the lottery don't get they're hopes up too high, because you've done the same in the past. However, the way you are expressing yourself comes across as very mean-spirited, and therefore is discouraging and counterproductive.

Last edited:
That's kind of mean!!
I mean I get it! You're trying to make sure people who enter the lottery don't get they're hopes up too high, because you've done the same in the past. However, the way you are expressing yourself comes across as very mean-spirited, and therefore is discouraging and counterproductive.
Yes i used to be so hopefull! And still hopefull! But so what if u lose lottery not the end of life!! Live with it'amd hope best and goodluck to everyone who deserves it!

Quite frankly after 10 pages of non-selectees talking about how they are sure they are selected, I can undestand certain responses....
Thays what i am trying to say! Millions of people out there dont be sure , your chance of selection is 0.0001% maybe less! Live normally! Judgment day is not on 5th may! Its simply lottery like the paper you buy, for 2$ u think u will win 10 million $ but knock knock, you lose the 2$, so be optimistic thats good! But not to believe as u won! And start asking as if u have been selected! When u r selected we are all here to help! Big family! But not talk in illusion!

Status
Not open for further replies.