• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

dv 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
oNL stands for: On Last Leg and that is a term that the DV Lottery people created just for you, as it only applies to you, not everyone else. :)
When you check your status on the 5th of May, it will be important not to confuse similar looking letters and digits in the confirmation number.

To all Preselectees,
I know my recent posts may have seemed sarcastic. Of course, it sounds arrogant when someone unknown is pulling your leg in writing, over the forum. No doubt, I have no business judging other people's ways to express their desire to win the DV.
I do appologize.
I didn't really mean no sarcasm. I was just playing. As a matter of fact, I find the preselection attitude rather endearing, and I hope y'all are chosen for real.
I was called an "idiot", and I think I deserve that, I really am..

Last edited:
8 days to go.....
People in the forum , this guy is from CONGO and every year congo principal applicants is over 100k, and he believes that he already won and hes just waiting to get his low cn! Hahahahy! And hes counting day , he says someone told him in a dream that he will be a winner' so incase he won' which would happen! I myself claim that i want to see the notification letter that he gets! Bcz i just feel that he will fake it! Winner heheheh

Just asking,
i have applied for DV-2016 and just to be ready if i got selected,
if i don't know a sponsor in USA i should apply a proof that i won't be a publick charge (a bank account with 10k $ to prove you are above poverty line or assets with the same value or so)
But what about the address in DS-260
i've read that i can rent a temporary mail box online or so
FYI, if i got selected i'm planning to grt interviewed in cairo embassy
Thanks

I am so knowledgeble and resourceful in this department - I am Britsimon of preselection.
I wonder, when I am getting my moderating perks?

Last edited:
Accusations of working for Indian call centers, and unbridled adulation from the masses.

LOL! I have had several declarations of love and "interesting" offers which is kind of funny to get as a fat balding 50 year old. I suppose that is a perk - and possibly because my avatar is a somewhat flattering representation of me....

LOL! I have had several declarations of love and "interesting" offers which is kind of funny to get as a fat balding 50 year old. I suppose that is a perk - and possibly because my avatar is a somewhat flattering representation of me....
Get me some of them "interesting offers" too, please.

Status
Not open for further replies.