• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

dv 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes i used to be so hopefull! And still hopefull! But so what if u lose lottery not the end of life!! Live with it'amd hope best and goodluck to everyone who deserves it!

Yes I agree with you here- everyone should be positive but at the same time stay realistic and not create some crazy expectations in their head.

Thays what i am trying to say! Millions of people out there dont be sure , your chance of selection is 0.0001% maybe less! Live normally! Judgment day is not on 5th may! Its simply lottery like the paper you buy, for 2$ u think u will win 10 million $ but knock knock, you lose the 2$, so be optimistic thats good! But not to believe as u won! And start asking as if u have been selected! When u r selected we are all here to help! Big family! But not talk in illusion!
u r ryt...it is good to blve u r selected, jst to have the hopes..i knw the feeling of wanting to feel u r select bt we must also have the other side to of knowing it is a huge gumble among millions of people who each one blves that they r selected bt for sure not all will be winners....so let us all be realistic and wait for the fateful day of the results. This dv 2016 forum was to help the entants to reduce the adrenaline rush one can experience and learn from other forums.... let's not count our chicks before they hutch...though be hopeful they all hutch. Am also sailing in the same boat and that does not mean if i don't win that's the end of life, i blve there are great things ahead. Goodluck to all including me let's hold tight it's a looooong jrny. and let us stop talking abt being selected until 6th of May!

:) http://www.xojane.com/issues/it-happened-to-me-i-won-the-green-card-lottery
Don't be so hard on people, it may seem a little bit dumb, but you don't lose anything, right?
The key is knowing that if you end up not winning , it is for a reason for sure and everything will be ok anyways :)
Do you really beleive this universe thing? Man r u talking seriously! Its weird how MAN just get attached to everything that makes him think its good to believe in it, now if someone posted that he talked to his cow, will i win the lottery , if yes please make a mow sound, then suddenly she mows, then he wins a lottery by chance, then u all guys go do this? Just drop it,

Do you really beleive this universe thing? Man r u talking seriously! Its weird how MAN just get attached to everything that makes him think its good to believe in it, now if someone posted that he talked to his cow, will i win the lottery , if yes please make a mow sound, then suddenly she mows, then he wins a lottery by chance, then u all guys go do this? Just drop it,
It's just a nice story, not even the girl of the blog post says she won because of the universe thing... She is the first one that says it probably was just luck! I'm just saying let each person go through the waiting anyway they want :)

It's just a nice story, not even the girl of the blog post says she won because of the universe thing... She is the first one that says it probably was just luck! I'm just saying let each person go through the waiting anyway they want :)
I agree, but one should not push it that much! And talk as he is a winner! Wait and watch what will happend? There will be people in here

Status
Not open for further replies.