• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

2015 WINNERS FROM CAMEROON

I submitted the form DS-260 online, early Feb 2015. I have not heard from KCC since then. Case no. 2015 AF0001xx. Getting discouraged.Is there still hopes? help please!
Hmmmm a very low CN. What were u waiting for? Anyway u still got some hope though but britsimon could better answer this question.

I submitted the form DS-260 online, early Feb 2015. I have not heard from KCC since then. Case no. 2015 AF0001xx. Getting discouraged.Is there still hopes? help please!

The late submission delayed yoy. I would guess you will get a July interview, August lstest. No risk at all, relax.

Hello from Cameroon Cn af718xx when possibly can i receive the interview letter and please it it possible my case will be reach
please some one tell me , have been really worried for months now
Thanks

thanks Pam , but still some one told me it is likely not to be booked for interview , from your experience sincerely
will my case be AF718XX booked ?

thanks Pam , but still some one told me it is likely not to be booked for interview , from your experience sincerely
We cant really tell for just have to keep our fingers cross for we are not the kcc to confirm but for the way the VB is going am not quite sure,just put your fingers cross and hope something good gonna happen but do not depend much on this.But britsimon who normally does the prediction will let you know much better.

We cant really tell for just have to keep our fingers cross for we are not the kcc to confirm but for the way the VB is going am not quite sure,just put your fingers cross and hope something good gonna happen but do not depend much on this.But britsimon who normally does the prediction will let you know much better.

An interview for AF71XXX August is IMPOSSIBLE and the number is risky for September (i.e. final).

Gomez if you ask 20 people you will get 20 answers. You can pick the answer you prefer to listen to. What I said about your case number was this - "I cannot be certain whether you will get an interview or not, but you are not in a safe range – your number has risk."

I have explained that better on this post - http://britsimonsays.com/africa-estimate-example/

Hello everyone, can someone walk me through the various documentations required for the interview and their associated cost for Cameroon. Thanks.

Hi Guys,
Thanks for all your contributions!
I just stumbled on this Forum after a Google search to find answers. It appears there is no hope for AF71,5xx?
Please let us know what is happening in Yaounde as I am currently in South Africa hoping to catch up with my interview in Yaounde before the fiscal year ends.
Cheers,

You should ask him, all he mentioned was privacy issues.

Charisma - have you seen Cameroonian DV2015 selectees with CNs higher than about 50k?

Thanks for moderating and sharing information about the visa process here!
There are many selectees from Cameroon and other African countries with large CNs higher than 70k even, only that they are hardly on forums.
My point is that if half of the winning lot is always a waste in the eDV process since its inception (DV-1), then DV2015 will not be an exception and that's why KCC declared 125k winners in the first place. This means that CNs are merely ID numbers that are also used to control the queue. So, whether your CN is large you may still get an interview at the end!
Also, please keep your stories within legal limits; do not try to break US laws or local laws because you want to inform people about the visa process.
And finally, note that you can as well ask questions directly to the KCC and they are always ready to answer your questions.
When I started, I could not access the DS-260. Then I complained to the KCC in writing and the response I got was the best advice anyone could get. The same applies to the VB numbers for Africa we are getting now. I may have to ask the KCC that the numbers for Africa do not resemble our CNs and many of us are extremely worried! Because we know that the US government has never given bounce checks since 1776 and that is why the US government securities have always been considered as the standard for Risk Free Interest Rate the whole wide world. So, I believe that the eDV visa process is well managed by the US government even if I end up without a visa!

Last edited:
I honestly wish I understood what you are talking about.
Thanks for moderating and sharing information about the visa process here!
There are many selectees from Cameroon and other African countries with large CNs higher than 70k even, only that they are hardly on forums.
My point is that if half of the winning lot is always a waste in the eDV process since its inception (DV-1), then DV2015 will not be an exception and that's why KCC declared 125k winners in the first place. This means that CNs are merely ID numbers that are also used to control the queue. So, whether your CN is large you may still get an interview at the end!
Also, please keep your stories within legal limits; do not try to break US laws or local laws because you want to inform people about the visa process.
And finally, note that you can as well ask questions directly to the KCC and they are always ready to answer your questions.
When I started, I could not access the DS-260. Then I complained to the KCC in writing and the response I got was the best advice anyone could get. The same applies to the VB numbers for Africa we are getting now. I may have to ask the KCC that the numbers for Africa do not resemble our CNs and many of us are extremely worried! Because we know that the US government has never given bounce checks since 1776 and that is why the US government securities have always been considered as the standard for Risk Free Interest Rate the whole wide world. So, I believe that the eDV visa process is well managed by the US government even if I end up without a visa!

Good luck to all Cameroonians!
My email contact is <deleted email address>. I am currently in South Africa and will be in Yaounde late this fiscal year, hopefully.
Please feel free to hook me up and we take it from there.
Cheers,

Last edited by a moderator: