• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2015 Selectees from Ghana

judging from the trend, i guess my interview will be in march nawa ooo, has anyone received 2nl for submitting ds260 in late july

Are u attacking me? What did I say wrong.
Read what i wrote well ok. There is nothing there that shows that i am attacking you ok. I just asked you to stop the arguement cos arguing with the moderators wont give you anything. Because they are not the COs you will meet during your interview. Just keep all you explainations till you get to the interview. The moderators are inly expressing their oppinions on your case so guy, just chill and wait for your 2nl.

judging from the trend, i guess my interview will be in march nawa ooo, has anyone received 2nl for submitting ds260 in late july
You are right. Somewhere march or april cos they have issued up to june ending or early july. Is good u ve studied the trend. For me i jux recieved mine n i submitted late june.

hello moderators and friends i wil like u to clarify an issue for me,i entered the lottery when i was 20years but got AL level when i was 17years,do this qualify me as i read that the qualifying age is atleaat 18years with A/L

hello moderators and friends i wil like u to clarify an issue for me,i entered the lottery when i was 20years but got AL level when i was 17years,do this qualify me as i read that the qualifying age is atleaat 18years with A/L

Even though the expected age of qualification is supposed to be 18, each applicant will be looked at and processed on a case by case basis. Your case is quite different from that of the other person being discussed on the other thread where I'm guessing you picked the age issue from, so I highly encourage you to continue with you processing, I don't expect the CO to be focused at your age in this case.

thanks,
i think its not a problem but you can do an affidavit to that effect to be on a safer side.
thanks, so on the trend issues, if you present your application in November, then its likely you will not have interview? is this no high or low AF22**

thanks,
thanks, so on the trend issues, if you present your application in November, then its likely you will not have interview? is this no high or low AF22**
AF22** is very low for sure. submitting in November means you have to wait for not less then 2months although i stand to be corrected.

I'm waiting for the interview date but I don't know how to read the bulletin
what is your Case Number and when did you submit you DS-260 as this can help us tell you whether you are current or not and also when to expect your 2NL?

AF22** is very low for sure. submitting in November means you have to wait for not less then 2months although i stand to be corrected.
Judging from the trend, your 2nl will be issue around may june next year. The CN may be current but the time you submitted the forms also count. I was current in August bt because i submitted in june, i ve just receive my 2nl.

Even though the expected age of qualification is supposed to be 18, each applicant will be looked at and processed on a case by case basis. Your case is quite different from that of the other person being discussed on the other thread where I'm guessing you picked the age issue from, so I highly encourage you to continue with you processing, I don't expect the CO to be focused at your age in this case.
The expectation is that if you a have done 12 years of schooling, plus you did not start formal schooling before crawling, you will be about 18 years minimum when you apply. If you completed at 17, thumbs up, no issue with the CO at all. You will not be disqualified on account of age as you were already 20 when you applied.