• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

CEAC data (Full) 9-1-2014

It's an odd since all other regular scheduled interviews in Cairo ended by 15th Sep.
That is an exception!
I also looked on the egypt US embassy interview schedule, and I saw that all dv interviews ends at the 15th.
Anyway exceptions don't make the rule !

Just running the number extracts.

AF has reached 21024 - an increase of nearly 800 visas issued this week - probably the highest week all year and among any region! This is the AP flood in full swing - although many of the issued cases were from converting cases previously marked as AP - the actual AP count has only reduced by <100 - meaning some APs ready cases have been updated to AP (similar to TYT case).

AF has reached 21024 - an increase of nearly 800 visas issued this week - probably the highest week all year and among any region! This is the AP flood in full swing - although many of the issued cases were from converting cases previously marked as AP - the actual AP count has only reduced by <100 - meaning some APs ready cases have been updated to AP (similar to TYT case).
What about EU Simon?

How far can they go with africa , what do u think????

How far can they go with africa , what do u think????

Very very hard to say - we are already well above last years number. My guess is they won't continue to clear and issue in this coming week at the same rate as last week - so there might only be a few hundred left (globally).

Very very hard to say - we are already well above last years number. My guess is they won't continue to clear and issue in this coming week at the same rate as last week - so there might only be a few hundred left (globally).
Probably that is why they maximise this week, OMG! I may be one of the unlucky one.....