• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2016 Administrative Processing Cases

Thanks for response, ,,,, @t time of interview CO told ,,,only thing to verify is your High school degree ,,, which issued in June 2016 ,,about two month before interview and your age is 30 now ,,, than I told Co,i sit in exam this year as I did not passed regular school exam in 2006 ,,,, CO said fine and kept original translation of grade 11-12th plus high school degree and original 9th 10th grade school certificates ,,,she said she will send my degree to morocco US embassy for verification as she did not understand my school system,,,,, I had interview in UAE,,,,, I read a lot of blogs ,,,, I belive that ,,,,,not sure ,,,, my file has not returned to usa ,,,

Plus AP process between teo embassy can take long enough also ?

Thanks for response, ,,,, @t time of interview CO told ,,,only thing to verify is your High school degree ,,, which issued in June 2016 ,,about two month before interview and your age is 30 now ,,, than I told Co,i sit in exam this year as I did not passed regular school exam in 2006 ,,,, CO said fine and kept original translation of grade 11-12th plus high school degree and original 9th 10th grade school certificates ,,,she said she will send my degree to morocco US embassy for verification as she did not understand my school system,,,,, I had interview in UAE,,,,, I read a lot of blogs ,,,, I belive that ,,,,,not sure ,,,, my file has not returned to usa ,,,
From what the CO told you at the interview, they seemingly need to confirm that your HS degree from Morocco is a) legit and b) equivalent to an US HS degree. For this to happen the US Consulate in the UAE needs to work through the US Consulate in Morocco, which in turn might have to confirm authenticity of your degree with respective authorities in Morocco, presuming you sat for the HS exam this year in Morocco. This might or might not be a somewhat lengthy process, good idea to follow up with the US Consulate you interviewed with, in order to see whether there is any progress in your AP case.

From what the CO told you at the interview, they seemingly need to confirm that your HS degree from Morocco is a) legit and b) equivalent to an US HS degree. For this to happen the US Consulate in the UAE needs to work through the US Consulate in Morocco, which in turn might have to confirm authenticity of your degree with respective authorities in Morocco, presuming you sat for the HS exam this year in Morocco. This might or might not be a somewhat lengthy process, good idea to follow up with the US Consulate you interviewed with, in order to see whether there is any progress in your AP case.

Thank you for reply ,,, yes CO told us at window 8,,,,, 1St question when we retuned from interview waiting room ( file is not ready ,go to window 8 )

What is your age ,,,,,, ? I said 30 ,,,,
when did you attend high school ,? ,,,, 2006 I said ,,,,,
so why it's showing 2016 date ? ,,,,, I said because I did not passed regular exam and left unfinished and went for vocational study,,,,
why you completed than now in 2016 ,,,, where did you take classes ,,, uae or morocco, have done online study or did your school send you books here ? ,,,,,,, I said ,,, hence I already completed my formal study from school in 2006 ,,, only I had to pass the national high school exam ,,,which I did not passed in 2006,,,,, why now ,,,, because I discover my vocational education is not enough for dv visz and I have to pass high school degree ,,, which I did in June 2016,,,, than my husband said ,,, consolor,, give us chance and lets start from primary school ,,,and step by step to high school,,, than we present one by one docs ,,,, and she kept original certificate from grade 9-10 and original translation copies of grade 11-12 plus certified copy of degree,,,,,, all these degree,,transcripts were attested from both ministry of interior morocco and UAE ,,, Rabat office,,,,, than CO has pause of 5 seconds ,,, and answeres,,, even you explain well and it's seems to be ok,,,, but I do need verficato on from morocco, ,,, that's all ,,, our passport given back along with 221g-blue ,,, only one option was marked " check us abu dhabi " website for further update ,,,, case under AP,,,,,she told ,,,,I will call you within one week ,,,, but till now no call ,,,, send email twice to embassy and got replied ,,,, still under AP, ,,

I belive I will send them email now ,,,, but embassy closed from about 07 days here,,,, due to eid public holidays, ,,,, well I will try one more time .,,,,,

Thank you for reply ,,, yes CO told us at window 8,,,,, 1St question when we retuned from interview waiting room ( file is not ready ,go to window 8 )

What is your age ,,,,,, ? I said 30 ,,,,
when did you attend high school ,? ,,,, 2006 I said ,,,,,
so why it's showing 2016 date ? ,,,,, I said because I did not passed regular exam and left unfinished and went for vocational study,,,,
why you completed than now in 2016 ,,,, where did you take classes ,,, uae or morocco, have done online study or did your school send you books here ? ,,,,,,, I said ,,, hence I already completed my formal study from school in 2006 ,,, only I had to pass the national high school exam ,,,which I did not passed in 2006,,,,, why now ,,,, because I discover my vocational education is not enough for dv visz and I have to pass high school degree ,,, which I did in June 2016,,,, than my husband said ,,, consolor,, give us chance and lets start from primary school ,,,and step by step to high school,,, than we present one by one docs ,,,, and she kept original certificate from grade 9-10 and original translation copies of grade 11-12 plus certified copy of degree,,,,,, all these degree,,transcripts were attested from both ministry of interior morocco and UAE ,,, Rabat office,,,,, than CO has pause of 5 seconds ,,, and answeres,,, even you explain well and it's seems to be ok,,,, but I do need verficato on from morocco, ,,, that's all ,,, our passport given back along with 221g-blue ,,, only one option was marked " check us abu dhabi " website for further update ,,,, case under AP,,,,,she told ,,,,I will call you within one week ,,,, but till now no call ,,,, send email twice to embassy and got replied ,,,, still under AP, ,,

I belive I will send them email now ,,,, but embassy closed from about 07 days here,,,, due to eid public holidays, ,,,, well I will try one more time .,,,,,

A CO is bound to be very suspicious of the validity of the document you produced. With a 10 year gap between finishing the education and passing the final test with no period of studying. So - as has been explained above they will be looking to confirm the validity of your presented documents and perhaps taking an "opinion" on the time gap in education.

A CO is bound to be very suspicious of the validity of the document you produced. With a 10 year gap between finishing the education and passing the final test with no period of studying. So - as has been explained above they will be looking to confirm the validity of your presented documents and perhaps taking an "opinion" on the time gap in education.

Yes I do respect there decision ,,,, what ever the out come is ,,,, they are willing to give if all goes on path ,,,, well I did countinue my education 02 year + 1 year accounting diploma , through vocational college ,,, plus two year room inspection supervisor dxperience right after ,,,,yah i did remember she took my experinc letter and asked is my education diploma was relavfnt to my work expr or requires traning,,,, i said no ,,, so to msin point of education ,,,,,gap is only complition of high school degree after many years ,,,

Yes I do respect there decision ,,,, what ever the out come is ,,,, they are willing to give if all goes on path ,,,, well I did countinue my education 02 year + 1 year accounting diploma , through vocational college ,,, plus two year room inspection supervisor dxperience right after ,,,,yah i did remember she took my experinc letter and asked is my education diploma was relavfnt to my work expr or requires traning,,,, i said no ,,, so to msin point of education ,,,,,gap is only complition of high school degree after many years ,,,
Presuming the information you provided will be verified through the US Consulate in Morocco, as it should be, the DV process would be successfully completed. The only problem in this case are the few working days remaining until the end of September, when all of DV-2016 will expire. Best of luck!

Alem thank you very much. i was interviewed December 1 like yours. and today my status changed to issued thanks to GOD. checkout your status. for sure yours is also issued. am i right?

everything you have been saying also happens to me.....
i wanna call you but i don't have your number.
anyways congra. ENKUAN DES YALESH

Last edited:
Alem thank you very much. i was interviewed December 1 like yours. and today my status changed to issued thanks to GOD. checkout your status. for sure yours is also issued. am i right?

Congratulations !

Congratulations !

Mine still says administrative processing, Congratulations my dear am so happy for you!! was ur passport with you? or with them? if it was with you when did you send it to the embassy?

Mine still says administrative processing, Congratulations my dear am so happy for you!! was ur passport with you? or with them? if it was with you when did you send it to the embassy?

i sent my passport and renewed medicals on September 6 afternoon. AYZON see dagi magna has got too, yours is next.

plus our cases are quite similar they hold my degree for so long, and they asked to submit renewed medicals if you want to talk leave your email i will send you my number.
interview December 1
6 months with out status update
September 13 issued

Last edited: