• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2016 Administrative Processing Cases

i sent my passport and renewed medicals on September 6 afternoon. AYZON see dagi magna has got too, yours is next.

plus our cases are quite similar they hold my degree for so long, and they asked to submit renewed medicals if you want to talk leave your email i will send you my number.
interview December 1
6 months with out status update
September 13 issued
alemtesfaye711@yahoo.com let's talk soon.

There are now only two weeks left until DV-2016 will expire on September 30th - an IV decision has to be made by that date, actual printing of the visa may occur after that. I therefore would encourage anyone still on AP to proactively get in touch with the IV Section of your US Consulate, to see whether there is any way your DV case can be brought to a successful conclusion. Of course such last minute attempts will not always bear fruit, due to factors outside of the Consulate's control, but there certainly is no harm in trying hard from your side one last time. Very best of luck!

There are now only two weeks left until DV-2016 will expire on September 30th - an IV decision has to be made by that date, actual printing of the visa may occur after that. I therefore would encourage anyone still on AP to proactively get in touch with the IV Section of your US Consulate, to see whether there is any way your DV case can be brought to a successful conclusion. Of course such last minute attempts will not always bear fruit, due to factors outside of the Consulate's control, but there certainly is no harm in trying hard from your side one last time. Very best of luck!
That's true Euro2014 our days are numbered we pray that we get cleared real soon cos the pressure mounts each and every day

I would agree. However, one thing to add is that if the medical is over or close to 6 months old it is useless and would need to be replaced before a visa could be approved. Personally I would contact the physicians (prior to contacting the embassy) simply to check how quickly a new report could be produced. That is then something to mention to the embassy to clear that as an objection.

As I concluded from ur post , the best way is to contact or email the embassy ?

As I concluded from ur post , the best way is to contact or email the embassy ?
This depends on the US Consulate you interviewed with. In our case the way to get hold of IV Section personnel was by e-mail to their dedicated departmental consulate IV address. They reliably responded to our queries and were helpful and forthcoming with information. Other Consulates might answer phone calls. I would say whatever works, you don't have much options left, I am afraid. Very best of luck! PS: you might personally be in a better situation than others on AP, as you have received proactive communication from the Consulate previously. They know how to reach you, at least.

Alem thank you very much. i was interviewed December 1 like yours. and today my status changed to issued thanks to GOD. checkout your status. for sure yours is also issued. am i right?

everything you have been saying also happens to me.....
i wanna call you but i don't have your number.
anyways congra. ENKUAN DES YALESH
hi
melkam123 did you collect your visa ?

ISSUED ISSUED ISSUED !!!! AM SO HAPPPPPPPYYY, Britsimon am so thankful, i need ur REAL smile now:):):):)!!!!
Dear all it wouldn't be easy without this forum SO THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!:):):):):)
For those of you who are still waiting i will keep praying for you!!!:):):):);)
BEST OF LUCK!!!
congrats almye am so happy for you my dear!!!!!!!

ISSUED ISSUED ISSUED !!!! AM SO HAPPPPPPPYYY, Britsimon am so thankful, i need ur REAL smile now:):):):)!!!!
Dear all it wouldn't be easy without this forum SO THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!:):):):):)
For those of you who are still waiting i will keep praying for you!!!:):):):);)
BEST OF LUCK!!!

Congratulations, mate.

CONGRATS Alem.
Just an update. i called to the embassy today. they told me it could take 5 to 10 days for my visa to be ready to collect, starting from the day the visa was ISSUED. here in (Ethiopia)

Last edited:
CONGRATS Alem.
Just an update. i called to the embassy today. they told me it could take 5 to 10 days for my visa to be ready to collect, starting from the day the visa was ISSUED. here in (Ethiopia)
Thank you my dear, are those days only working days or what????

CONGRATS Alem.
This timeline does not represent a problem - as long as the visa will be issued in the Consulate system by September 30th you are all good. Physical printing etc. may take place after that date without a problem. What is the expiration date of your medicals?