• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2016 Administrative Processing Cases

not sure about that. as EURO2014 said....i think what matters is being ISSUED...September 30 is not a worry... am i right ???
Yes, you are right. Of course things are only 100% certain in life when you hold the evidence (passport with IV) in your hand, yet you are 99% there already.

ISSUED ISSUED ISSUED !!!! AM SO HAPPPPPPPYYY, Britsimon am so thankful, i need ur REAL smile now:):):):)!!!!
Dear all it wouldn't be easy without this forum SO THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!:):):):):)
For those of you who are still waiting i will keep praying for you!!!:):):):);)
BEST OF LUCK!!!
congrats Alem wow

Guys...... Still in AP ....... emailed US Abu Dhabi embassy yesterday ...... Hence CEAC update showing date changeto 18th September but case as AP,,,,,I send email to embassy .... Here only 09 working days left in UAE !!!!! Still hoping for best !!!!! Inshalah!!!! A question here ? It is possible if status changed to issued and applicant still have the passports ? Or it's necessary to have with embassy than only issued status can be available ?

Guys...... Still in AP ....... emailed US Abu Dhabi embassy yesterday ...... Hence CEAC update showing date changeto 18th September but case as AP,,,,,I send email to embassy .... Here only 09 working days left in UAE !!!!! Still hoping for best !!!!! Inshalah!!!! A question here ? It is possible if status changed to issued and applicant still have the passports ? Or it's necessary to have with embassy than only issued status can be available ?
If I am not mistaken, the embassy should have your passport so that they can print the Visa on it, I think only then your status will be changed to issued.

I wish everyone the best of luck this week and next week its going to be a heart racing time but we all got to do is cross our fingers until 11:5930th. we ask for any intervention and wishes all the best out this process.

Yah !!!!! Best of luck all including me :) .... Today I got following reply of my emai...... Any guess .... If AP competed .........

From US embassy Abu Dhabi!!!!!!

Thank you for your email. Please be advised that your case is still under review. We will contact you as soon as possible.

Yah !!!!! Best of luck all including me :) .... Today I got following reply of my emai...... Any guess .... If AP competed .........

From US embassy Abu Dhabi!!!!!!

Thank you for your email. Please be advised that your case is still under review. We will contact you as soon as possible.
Suggests you are still on AP, yet they are following your case and will let you know if anything changes before the deadline. If the reason you are on AP is security clearance related, then it is unfortunately outside of direct control of Consulate personnel. Very best of luck!